I thought "Seen It, Been There, Thought That, Snap it!~" is suppose to be a blog with Pictures (cool pictures) and some sentimental writtings that can touch the whole world and soak it with tears? Ah Bill and others start complaining the contents of my blog already..... Too 'Re-mixed' wah ... like 牛雜.
hhhmm........ Dunno lah, i am a gimini, so cannot blame me for changing my mind, i got 2 minds living in the same soul. It's kind of difficult sometimes. As Mind 'A' feels like eating Cheese cakes but Mind'B' reminds Mind'B' that AhTak is on diet...

AnyWay .....



Love pretty much like a 'Burst' ... Relationship between us.
It started off with a burst.
Were those touches.... Were those smiles,
Were those calls...... when those nights i miss you,
And realized we love each other so much ...

When you think I am not the one,
when you don't need my calls,
when you don't miss me before sleep,
when everything burst .....

Everything was gone far,
places we been will not be important,
thing we did will not be rememered,
I knew i lost you .....

4 Comments:

  1. Levonne said...
    Nice poem.. (if it is)
    just poppin' by
    cheers
    AhTak said...
    thanks ~~~

    I wasn't a poem actually ~
    It's from what left in my memory ...
    Levonne said...
    ooops..... ok.. its still meaningful... cheers
    AhTak said...
    Thanks yo ~~~

    But I still cant see your blog properly ... : (

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.