It took me a while, lot of thoughts and yet, I still can't believe it myself ...
It's time to say, Good Bye.
Months ago, I left a box of Cigarette at the Kopitiam opposite my office where I usually go for Coffee and Smoke. Didn't bothered to go back that time coz I remember only about 4~5 sticks left in the box. The next morning, as usual when I visit the, the girl at the counter pass me RM0.50 change along with the box of cigarette I left there the day before. I took the cigarette and left the RM0.50 for tips.
Today, as usual I had coffee and smoke break at the Kopitiam, then I left the box of cigarette again. But this time I made a U-Turn coz the box of cigarette is BrandNew, well 1 stick I had along with the coffee. When I return to the shop, I saw a guy look at me while having his hand in is pocket with a cigarette box - look - alike object . So I thought:" Damm, got to get another box .... " . But what surprised me is that the Girl at the counter screw that guy and ask him to return the box of cigarette to me. Unwillingly the guy took out the box of cigarette from the right pocket of his apron, and another 2 sticks from his mate standing beside him. I took the box, left the '2 sticks' for them, and will never go back to the shop again.
Got this from another blog ...
Girl in tears :" Why am I different from others .... ? "
Old man : "Why do you have to be like others ? "
Think about it guys.
The new iPod shuffle ... I just don't care, will get it as soon as it reach Malaysia.
No worries guys, I do have slot of things to share with you all like some picures I shoot during CNY, during jobs after CNY, and also my new toys I got recently : iPhone 3G. But I am just too busy for anything else other than fast fast finish edit the all the picturesand then submit to my clients.
Post uploaded with iPhone.kekeke
"Eh, Tak. I want to get a Macbook but I will install a Windows XP on it, will it be as good as Macbook with Mac OS X ah ? "
The answer will be NO, definite NO !
"But why ah ? I thought you all say Mac is good, no virus, no hang and more stable than a Windows ?"
Yes and No to the above ...
1. A Windows 2000,XP, XP SP1/2/3, VIsta, it's still a Windows, regardless what machine it's running on. Say for example. A WIndows XP running on Dell, Sony, Acer, IBM, bla bla ... It's still running having a Windows Operating System inside. So no difference running a Windows XP on a Mac machine or Dell machine. And I highly recommend you go and buy a Dell or what ever brand you like if you want to use Windows, dun go and pandai pandai buy a Macbook coz you like the look of it, then install a Windows XP and come ask me problem regarding Windows problem. That even a Apple Store dun have warranty, why ? Coz Windows is not part of Apple product. get it ?
2. Most of the Virus in the world now is Aimed to attach Windows Machine, coz it's security is the easiest to Hack/Implant Virus into it. Yes, there are Virus for Mac too,but compare the 'availability' and the 'harm' between Mac and Windows, it's really nothing for a Mac. You noticed there are many Mac users out there not using a Anti-Virus software, even if you do, that's to protect the Windows user's ass ... read more here
I still get Blue Screen running WinXP over VMWARE ....
3. If you have a Mac-Windows machine, you will be in deep shit if you are having problem with you machine. If you send to Apple Store with staff like me ( most of them are, who hate Windows, alot ), they won't even layan you with a very Valid Reason, " The machine is Running on a Windows OS, which is not under the Warranty and we are not trained to serviced such machine " or if you have friends who are good in Windows, they might just say ( if they malas want to do ) : " Wah, Mac machine wow, I dunno how to use lah, send back to Apple Store to fix lah ~~~ " . You get what I mean ?
4. AhTak will no longer entertain, help, consult, give discount to anyone who wants to get a Mac, coz I am no longer working in a Apple Store, so, why should I ? Unless ofcoz I am in a good mood to help out good friends. OFF TOPIC a little: I just got a MSN message few days ago saying :" Tak, can I get discount buying a Mac from you ah ? I want cheap cheap Mac lah ~~~ "guess what I replied :" Wah lao eh, you ah. Got thing want ask for help only will look for me one lah, I leaf the company 2 years ago loh ~~~ ".... and that 'friend' of mine disconnected and havent see him till now.
5. Reason for dun want to recommend friends/family/relatives/fellow photographers to get a Mac coz I dun want to take the responsibility to 'take care' of those people. Coz they will buy the Mac from any of the Apple Store out there, then ofcoz the money goes to the shop which they bought the machine from. And then comes to me when they are having trouble with the Machine, for some reason I dunno why, they just dun want to go back to the shop or make a call back to the shop to ask for assistant. Why should I waste time for things I that I wont/will never get anything from ? Why not I take more picture and edit more pictures nicely so I get more Wedding jobs ?
For people who wants to get a New computer, don't even bother asking your friends around for opinion. Coz they will ask you get a Dell for the price, Sony for the Look, Mac for Style, Acer for more free gifts, or maybe HP or Compaq coz they are using. And if you are interested of getting a Mac, then just go to any of the Apple Shop around town to ask for a Demo on how to use a Mac, what's the different, how MSN/Office/Internet works in a Mac, ask the Shop Assistance all the questions you have on your mind. They are paid for doing that, not the friends around you. Okay !?
Class dismiss ....
If you have missed this last night ~
CLick on Image above to visit site
Updated my website with a few Gallery, with Weddings that I attended passed weeks to months ago ...
2 more Weddings to shoot before going back Sabah for CNY ... and another ROM iin Lahad Datu 3 days before CNY. Gam Ba Teh !!!