I Still Want To Jam !!!

It all started when i meet the guy call Ah Pang, Zero5phh.

It was in the early stage of my return to KK. Then i Meet up with this guy call Ah Pang. He was in Informatics KK, my senior. We be friended in basketball court (90% of my friends were from basketball court).


Pang is the guy who reminds me that I still can play guitar. He reminded me that i still like Beyond. He pulled me into his band. This so-called band was founded by him, initial members were only me, him Hok Yan and another one i forgot the name, since this guy who i forgoten his name was not long in the band. Most of the songs we played was Beyong, some stupid english songs and Mayday. So..... Pang as the vocalist and co-guitarist, play guitar and bass and sometimes drum, Hok Yen play durms or guitar. And what can i say bout this band is ... totally shit. hahahhaha.

Untill we meet a friend call Steve. This guy owns a guitar shop, so i think i can shorten the intorduction for him. Steve owns a guitar shop, so you guys know how good is he....
Steve take care or Guitar Solo. Sometimes back-up in rythems too. He too show us how a proper should look like. So he carry out some training for us, from a guitarist, i am taught to be Bassist in a very short period of time. Before that I never knew what the hell is bass.

This guy here is Hok Yan. From a guitarist, Steve wanted him to be the drummer. He might not be the best drummer I ever met, but he did his job very well.

Picture taken in the band room we normally visit. RM25 an hour. The guitars provided are craps, the sound system sucks, the smell stinks. Yet we have alot of memories there.

His voice is not bad. Pretty good in low and mid. Most of the time me and Steve will help him out in the chorus part and I will switch with him in the High key part. Since I can 'shout' better than him.HAHA

Yeah.... me the bassist. From the idiot that dun even know what is Bass and ended up playing Bass solo with 6-strings Bass. I still love Jazz the most.

Black and White means ' Past', 'Histoy'... I think all of us grew alot from where we started. Pang cant even hold the cords properly initially,but he is composing songs now. Steve was so slim back then, now he cant even fit into a Kancil. I was so handsome back then, now look like piece of shit. and Hok Yan, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ???


Guys, better start practising if you still remember we were the members of Bidax ! I am still playing Bass now. Hope I can have a Jamming session with you guys when I return back too KK.

9 Comments:

  1. Levonne said...
    Din know u played instruments too!!!
    I;m in piano keys.. *sianz**
    AhTak said...
    Piano ah ?~??~ Difficult ler ~~~
    Anonymous said...
    楼上的猴子,香蕉好吃吗?

    from:zero5phh
    Rainer Yong said...
    yeah and when i get back to KL i expect to form a band. better practice, incubus shit coming. hear me?!?!?
    AhTak said...
    Yo whytespider ! I do expect a jam with Diploid !!! Get your ass ready man !
    Anonymous said...
    everthing was past....


    from: steve
    AhTak said...
    TO: Steve

    What we have been thru can't be delete from our memory,
    those are the things keep us moving forward,
    look back sometimes to see what's wrong with it,
    walk over it, gain from it, we grow stronger,

    Will see you soon.
    c a r c a r said...
    ic.
    Anonymous said...
    Hei Guy!~

    Here come the final guy (Drummer)in Bidax group to write in my comments. Have lost contact with u been so long and just got it back after accidently meeting u at IKEA. Nothing change. Still the Ah Tak that i know as last time. "Black Man" hahahaha... Kidding ok ;)

    U did a great job man!~ really refresh my memories on our jamming session in that RM25 an hour 'sucks and shit' so called jamming room hahaha... Even we play like 'shit' during the jamming session, but we all enjoyed on it!!! Really have pleasure time with u guys. Everyone of us was enjoying in playing our own instrument that time. Too bad that i'm the one who was leaving the band to further my studies in KL... SORRY MAN!~ If not, i believed that we all will improve from time to time by constant practising on our 'SHIT' jamming hahahaha....

    Time passed so fast that it was five years back when recalled it... As u said, all of us grew a lot from where we started. Pang cant even hold the cords properly initially, but he is composing songs now (Respecting!!! might be better than us in playing guitar)... Steve was so slim back then, now he cant even fit into a Kancil (It's true... might be double size of me now and might be father of one)... u were so handsome back then (really?), now look like piece of shit (In fact, this is the truth hahahaha...) and me hock yuan, Where the hell am i? I'm here now to refresh u guys back on our unforgetable memories... Recalling four of us... Pang, Steve, Ah Tak and Hock yuan!!!! We were the members of Bidax!!! (By the way, who created this 'Bidax' name? To be frankly that the name sound sucks man!~ But still unique ok.. hahahaha)

    I'm still playing Guitar now. But also seldom. Not as good as last time i guess... but of coz i'm too, hoping that to have a Jamming session with you guys again once we all able to meet and reunion again in KK.... Good luck to all of us in our future undertaking! Even it was "Past & History" now, but i believed it will be one of our unforgetable memories in our lifetime ;) May god bless all of us!~

    From: Hock Yuan

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.