Feel weird everytime I look at my blog's banner.

For people who know me will never believe all this is done by AhTak.
NO WAY MAN ! AhTak WoW ??~ Sure Or NoT ?? The Stupid AhTak WowW ~~ No way they are going to believe that.

Yah, I can't believe myself too.... at first. But everytime when I saw the numbers on the counter i feel like writing more and more and more.

I am a Gemini, extreme hyper active or can be ultra super frozen. I love to think, almost about everything.
Thoughts start to pump out from my brain when I set myself still, like when can't sleep at night, or when I am having a smoke out the balconi. I think this started when I am alot younger than now. For so many times and ways i wanted to keep all those thoughts that accidently came out from my brain.

Put them down into a song....... thought of it, but ah.......
Just simply write it down on a piece a A4 should be easy ... nah, i can't even recognize my own handwriting.

And once upon a time, when I was wandering around the internet and saw this thing called Blog. HHmmm...... maybe i can write all my thoughts here in a blog, since long before this I have experience of posting pictures on Flickr for sharing and critic. Well, I can do that with my pcitures why not my thoughts ? Yeah !!!

That's how I share and let others knows that life isn't really that boring ~
Feels really really really happy when friends starting to ask me questions and have comments over my blogs.


Here you go, Seen It, Been There, Thought That, Snap it!

2 Comments:

  1. Royce Ogle said...
    I like your blog!

    Camera is mispelled in you banner. Other than that it's great!
    AhTak said...
    WOW !!! And I Don't know i mispelled my 'camera' ~

    Thanks yo ~

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.