Ready Some Money !

Normally I hate to visitApple.com early in the morning.
As usual, first site I open when i reach office, i saw this:

OoO !!! Ready some money for this...

The new iPod Nano..... Yeah ! iPod Nano...
Smaller (than iPod, lot smaller),
Have color (iPod mini don't),
Have LCD (Shuffle don't),
have iPod (AhTak don't).......

And I dun care, when the stock reach my shop i am getting the black one ! I just don't care !
So I can have some music when I walk,
So i can have some music when I Photograph,
So i can have some music when i talk to you,
So i can have some music when i can't sleep,
and i can have you favarite song when i miss you.





::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

And this when i do software update:
click on pictures to go to the site.
A new interface that is really cool. Yes! Cool, compare to the one that you guys are using on Windows platform. This Is cool !!!

All in one software for anything to do with music. You rip, as in CD-->Mp3 format. And you Manage, as in arrange you music colections. And Burn, copy music you have into CDs and play in car stereo or CD players you may have. Yeah ! Itunes ROCK !

PS: Windows user please proceed to Apple.com and download your own Windwos version of iTunes ! Go Get It !

Notice: Mac users still using Panther will need to back up first before you do the update. Cindy just did the update and she is using Panther, you know what? Everything in her iTunes were GONE !

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
    » » »

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.