We call ourselves myMUG

myMUG:

Malaysia Mac User Group, in Klang Valley. A group of people using a Mac, own a Mac or wanted to have a Mac. Fuction or purpose to a such a group is to group up all the Mac users around town as much as possible, for nothing helping out the new Mac users by showing them how lovely a Mac is, and ofcoz ways to use it.

Some use it for work... I do
Some use it for fun ... I do
Some use it to show .. I do
Some use it to surf .... I do
Some use it to Blog ... I do
did I miss Photo and Blogging ? and MSN and ICQ and friendster and Flickr ?





Yeah ~ Last night I was "talking" to the MUG as I am also a Mac user for a while already. So the Chief ask me if I am ok you talk abit about something. SURE man ~ more than happy to do that !

So I talk about things I already talk about in my blog.......
Also i beg them to buy a camera for .......
Then show them my blog ....
Some of my pictures ....
How I lost my PowerBook...

I think it's very good to have such a group. May the Force be united to fight the Evil MicroLembut. The number of Mac users around the world is already so small around the world (around 5% market share), not to say in Malaysia. So Mac users (speacialy newbies) would have problem looking for helps around. No Fear ! myMUG is always here to help !

Was kind of nervous before I start talking....but then find out
the group people is very very very friendly and easy going, as they can make me look stupid and feel stupid only after 5 mins i did my talking. hahahah.

I think the group should help more this kind of gathering and have fun together.
Keep On the Great Work !!!

Go Go myMUG !!! myMUG BanZAI !!!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.