Soli loh ..... Ultra Busy

Soli Soli.. For haven't been updating for so many day.. Ultra Busy Man !

Last night me and the gang went for Yeng's wedding dinner. Havent eat anything, didn't drink much also. Photographer mah, have to walk here walk there to take pictures for everyone that attended the dinner. Also not feeling well with my stupid stomach, so can't eat much or drink much.



I think i would like to talk about 'Wedding' on my next blog. Today .........

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Siao Mei (Man Man's sister) had a facial session for me last week, and as I promised, i will post pictures of her for her ~
Overall the session is quite fun and very relaxing. Ok viewers, if you would want to had a facial cleansing whatever so so in her shop, RM190 each session. Body massage is RM 70....expensive ler... Another friend of mine in Yoga Zone offer at RM45 full body massage.

Anyway.....
According to the profesional opinion from Siao Mei, i should visit the doctor for treatment, facial won't have much help over my face. Only difference is maybe to make me look more fresh and clean.
Siao Mei, you know you are too honest...hehehe


This getting start, and Siao Mei is very serious about her work. Everything 'tools' are nicely display before things gets dirty.


'Tools' to make me handsome, at least clean N' Fresh if it's not handsome.

1. one step cleanser (Clarins *star product )
2. Scrub ( forgot )
3. extraction (take out stupid dirt) (siao mei's lovely fingers)
4. toner (Clarins )
5. facial massage (lovely hands + Kose massage cream )
6. purifying whitening mask (Shiseido )
7. toner (Clarins * from paris )
8. moisturizer ( SK-II , Yeah, sammi cheng )


Started with cleaning first.It's to soften the pore and to take out some dirty things, eaiser for the rest of the progress.I guess. I can actually feels the oil resolving when Siao Mei start rubbing my face.


Extration, the professional term for blackhead squeezing. IT'S Bloody Hell Sakit !!! And please know that I have millions of blackhead and acne...OMG !!! Sakit !!!


Some little bit of Advertisement before doing the facial massage. SK-II !


And this is the only part I like. facial massage. Sooo relaxed. But Leis house have no Jazz music. Almost fallen asleep if they we not there come in and kacau me and keep flashing the flash lights.


Can you see my face is shining ? Not face oil, is the dunnowhat that Siao Mei put on my face for massage ! I am not that bad, OK ?!


The beautician is very happy with her masterpiece.


Now doing the mask....Function ? I have no idea, i just sleep there and make sure I dun kacau Siao Mei making me handsome.


Lei is not used to the 'White' AhTak.


Rub Rub Rub...Handsome Handsome Handsome....I Wish


Rubbing of the mask.... that is after being 'white' for 10mins.....


i dun think i want to show the result after facial. I didn't i become handsome, no girls ask for my phone number, my phone didn't have more calls, i didn't have more dates. Obviously i didn't became handsome...... : (

But i do fell more fresh and clean after doing the facial. And according to the beautician, handsome is something that can't be forced. If you are handsome, you are. If you are not, face it, but make sure you have regular face cleansing, at least more 'Fresh N' Clean'.

Thanks for the help Siao Mei.

1 Comment:

  1. Bill said...
    ok.. dont really wanna leave tak a comment. since john and mom are in there. so might as well. great work of blog tak!! keep that up!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.