It was supposed to be a Movie+Supper appointment with Jacq, Jian and DaiSotong ...



945pm I got on the car and asked:

Tak: Aren't we going to movie ???

Others:Yaloh, but later, makan sin.

Tak: Ok ~ ( without doubt)...



So on the way these guys/gals keep on talking to me as ... something is not right, coz normally I am the one who do talking but last night ... HHmm...... Untill I saw some guard house so familiar and look at the Signbaord at my Left saying " Genting Highland" ... Woiii !!~~~ Genting ah ??!?!??!?! MCH, KNN, CCB all come out from me and they all lauging like hell untill Cheras people also can hear them laugh, and me keep on KNNCB and MCH all the way up ~~ and UP ~~ and UP UP UP ~


All pictures below courtesy of DaiSotong
Magic Show performance. Showing how helpless guys can be when comes to girls ... haih.... Prayer to the helpless soul ...
Yup ~ We are so the LanYaoYeng !
And ofcoz a group photo to end the journey.


So we spent time in Coffee Bean for some coffee and food. But seriously I don't the drinks, just like what girls normally tell me " You are not my cup of tea", not to my taste. But too bad we all are too tired to walk to the other end where Starbucks is... So we carry on chit chat along with the not very good food and drink but luckliy great companion makes me forgot the 'not so good coffee'...



And got to say sorry to my readers ler, coz I didn't bring my camera along. That's why have to rely on my PhoneCamera and I think I did manage to get a few nice LOMO ... What do you think ?





And ofcoz ... Thanks for the trip ! I have surely enjoy the trip and the Fog ~ hehehehe ~ When and where is the next one ?

8 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    first us, now you... Genting seems to be the place to hang out or what?! hahaha! the lomo very the good liao. and is that "victim" you in that magic show? *zhao kong*...
    Anonymous said...
    wahhhhhh...spur of the moment thingy ar?..nice la..i wish i got the time to go..bleh...
    AhTak said...
    LittleAhMay:
    Yalor ~ I am the victim loh, I only know that I am home when I woke up ~~~ Got Zhou kong meh ??? Bin Dou ?? Bin Dou ???

    eve:
    Yalah ~ never tell me so I can bring along my camera .. :(
    Jo said...
    I see a lot of lomo!
    sengkor said...
    the merry-go-round pic looks kinda scary at nite..

    or is it just me..?
    AhTak said...
    SimpleAmerican:
    Yalah, the previous 2 times it took me a few months to arrange with friends so we can have the same day off and go. This time, only minutes...

    Lil'Joy:
    Yes ~~~ But you like LOMO or my non-LOMO or both ? hehehe

    Sengkor:
    You look alot less scary if you don't gay with me .. HAHAHAHAHA.
    I wanted to make a spkooooky picture out of the Merry-go-round, guess it only scared you huh? ....hhmmmm
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Best regards from NY! » »

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.