Day out in 1U ...

Got a date with some Leng Lui neighbour yesterday ~ That's why you all didnt see me online ~ hehehe....
Same girls who live nearby me, same girls who went to MFM with me last week. And yesterday .... We went to This place called...


Robert Harris Cafe, that serves really nice AngMoh Breakfast. Sausanges lah .... scrambled egg lah ... English tea lah ... you know ? Ang Moh things lah ~

We have Green Tea and ...... Jaclyn have something else that taste weird... So I dun bother remembering it .. heheh. And the Tea you can have it in pot, so you can refill with hot water untill the Tea doesnt taste anything ... Typical ChinaMen that is ...

Yeah ... Big Breakfast. As you can see that have Sausage, Bacon, Roti, SomeMushroom and Tomato, also suplementary Butter to spread on the roti lah ... Pretty good, but I feel nothing after eating all that ... hhmm... I think Kon Loh Min or Ngau Yuk Min suit me better ....


.....................................


Then later afternoo after the Girls went check out some cloths...Then Ahtak have nothing better to do, taking some LOMO pictures around ler. Kind of feel ~~~ I like LOMO alot ~ hehehehe





....................................


After the girls finish shopping, they brought me to a Bakery/Cafe place call Bakerzin...
Cakes are fantastic !!! The place damm Lomantic also !!! I guarantee death of Jealousy for anyone that go alone !!!! The lighting so the Lomantic can die ~ and everyone around are feeding their love ones like animal.. oooppss I mean ... you know what I mean ...








Foods and Drink we had ler ..... Saliva come out already ?~?~?~? HAHAHAH !!! Ask me bring you there, I will charge you 1 piece of cake only ~ hehehe

After makan nothing to do ofcoz ask Leng Lui to let me take picture lah ~ And also to test out the camera I borrow from my colleague, a Canon ixus700, which I used to take all the pictures above and below ~~~



Nice mou ??? And to guys, please dun ask me or her for phone number, coz she got BF already ~~~

14 Comments:

  1. rainbow angeles said...
    waa nobody here yet... so i chup first... *LOL* leng leng... zhengggg!
    AhTak said...
    Angel:

    Zheng hor ~~~ The Cakes ~ hehehehehe. I think we somehow someday should go there makan also ~ Just let me know when !~ ; )
    Cocka Doodle said...
    She got b/f already ar? Good! Give me her phone number.
    I like competition. LOL
    Anonymous said...
    d tea is called Chamomile ler....n i wan my pic lar, hehe... next week make it for 8scoops? yum yum ;)
    Anonymous said...
    dessert photos... waaaa... waaaaaaaaaa!!! how to go on diet laidet ler?
    jian said...
    8 SCOOPS on nex tuesday? hehe~ cocka, lets join us for nex food discovering session ;p
    AhTak said...
    Cocka:
    012.296723 ........... shit !!! I forgot the last digit !!!!

    Jaclynn:
    ok ok .... Chamomile... I remember that ... and also the Tuesday date with you and Jian ....hohohoho !!!!

    may:
    diet ??? What diet ??? *looking arround act stupid*

    jian:
    8 scoops with you guys SURE ! OFCOZ !!! with Cocka the ma latt lou ... hhmm..... Cocka, you sure want to join aH ?~ *AhTak showing unwillingly face*HHAHAHA
    国源 said...
    haha...ahtak,u cannot put the girls n the cake together lar,u'll make us wanna eat both of them,haha..
    AhTak said...
    KY:
    hehehehe... can eat both lah, no problem ~ But later her BF come and eat you only mah ~ hahahaha
    Anonymous said...
    Oooi u shouldnt tell ppl tat she oledi got bf ma....aiyoo....apa la....let ppl ask u thn tell ma, now u tell ppl liao, no 'song' lor....dun wanna c anymore lor...can c cannot touch,aiykks......

    Spiritual
    Dai Sotong-san said...
    Not only her bf will eat u, her brother as well...
    AhTak said...
    DaiSotong:
    Yes !!! Can tell how would you eat from the GUN you are holding there ~ HAHAHAHAHA
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    Excellent, love it! »

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.