After so long ...

How many days I have left yous alone ah ??? days ???... hehehe.. soli ler, been really busy lately. Got work can never finish lah, forever got customers to entertain lah, endless quotations that never come back, blogs to visit, comments to give and reply, friends to meet up, fellow bloggers to chat with and meet up, and lately... Dating ..heheheheh.



Even now I might be the happiest man in the world ( for relationship ), but there's still things that can really bring down my mood....
Example:

Parents. I am like " WTF !?? " when I saw this... MCH !!! It's your kid ler harlo ! Trolly is to move toilet paper or furniture ler ~ WahLao. How heavy could a small little kid be ? Really heavy cannot tahan ? Get your kid a Baby car ok ??? Haih ..........



Also another one. A guy came i my shop yesterday looking for LapTop bag... so while he was looking around, he asked:

Customer: You have anything for the MacBook?

AhTak: Sure ... ( Show him a few that fits )

Customer: You sure this fit ??

AhTak: Yah. It can fit the MacBook ...

Customer: *Look around some more and ask the same question, "You sure it fit?"

AhTak: Yes sir, it fits the MacBook ....



WTF, are you humiliating me or what ??? Spy from other shops to test me ah ??? Ofcoz I am sure which bag to fit the MacBook ( which he didn't bought from me ), I think he is trying his luck wether he can use his word to make me feel stupid myself...Anyway, he ask me for help on the AirPort Express coz he dunno how to setup, then I ask:

AhTak: Where you bought it from ?

Customer: Oh, somewhere else...

AhTak: I see, why didn't you ask the guy to teach you ?

Customer: Oh... nevermind la, you can teach me what.

AhTak: Sorry sir, I will have to charge you for that service, RM30

Customer: Nvm then, as I heard from friends, I won't get anything free here.

AhTak: If you bought the MacBook from me I won't charge you even 1sen.

Customer: Bla bla bla .... bla bla bla...

AhTaK: Sorry sir, direct order from boss, I have to charge you for that.



I think this is not the first time I wrote this. It's not fair right ? His money didnt went into my pocket as commision ler, it went to the guy that doesnt know anything but give discount, if want service or ask questions go back there and ask lah, the price you pay for is including services what, why come here and waste my time? I won't get any benifits from you, you know what ? Why should I help you ??? Somemore want to act Lan C, diu !!! Buying somewhere else with cheap price and salesperson that dunno anything, then come to me and ask for FREE THINGS ? WahLao .. this world where got free lunch one... Try to go Honda Show Room ask from Free Driving Lesson, see the manager kick you ass or not ~~~ DAmm ... I am not doing charity here lah, I won't help you for nothing Okay ?! Bare this in mind " There's no such thing as FREE LUNCH ! " okay ?!



Be fair... You can ask all my customers/friends, have I ever asked for anything for helping them ? Or even, have I ever being Lan C when I help my friends or customers ? Your (the Lan C ones) problem is your way of asking for help, I didn't and never owe you anything, so don't ORDER me to help you, or I'll have to say sorry...

26 Comments:

  1. Jo said...
    CHUP!!!!
    Jo said...
    YAY YAY YAY!!!
    AhTak said...
    lilJoy:
    So fast ??????????
    Jo said...
    having to swallow your pride in front of customer is tough huh? I know that too.

    That bag I got from you fit my laptop leh... and it ain't a macbook too!
    King's wife said...
    yeah, you are right. They think you are so free, sit there and shake legs meh??
    Jo said...
    Of course... I chup first then read mah. LOL!
    lanseelyn said...
    They should come to me n learn how to lan c u where u wont be angry, rite?? lolzz
    Anonymous said...
    "customer is always right"... nahhhh!!! they're always clueless, that's why they buy stuff from us! wakakakaka!

    chill, dude. at the end of the day, remember, you're smarter than them in some ways if they're asking you for help ;)
    Bkworm said...
    i've seen babies being ferried around like dat in trolleys and I wonder why on earth their parents want to take them out and then torture them like dat?? Think of what has been put into that trolley before that - vegetables, groceries...eeeks...so dirty ler
    AhTak said...
    Lil'Joy:
    Hhmm... I think my best being a sales in "Swollow My Pride infront of customers" .... or rather the minimum requirement for peoples in sales and service line ?

    King'sWife:
    hhmm.... they will never know how much time and effort I spent on the internet to update and upgrade myself so I can answer as many questions as I can ...

    LanSeelyn:
    hhmm.... that need really good skills ler. Lan C poeple and they dun even know ~ Maybe you should teach them how ~ hehehehe, make my life so much easier. ~~~

    May:
    At least I still can answer questions you asked me ~ hehehehhe, good enuff ~ Spend my time teaching good people like you guys are 100000000000000000000 better than those Lan C people.

    DeBookWorm:
    Yalah .... haih ..... I feel really sad looking at the scene ... but what to do ? I really hope the parents can see my blog. Not to lan c them or offense them but, at least to let them know there are better ways to 'carry' thier kids. I love carry my little cousins around, don't you think kids are cute ?
    L B said...
    Waaaa!!!!! Yes, man!! Taruh back. Give as good as you get!! Ya!!! Ipoh better watch out! We're coming to Town!!!
    AhTak said...
    LB:

    Nga Choi Gai, Sar Hor Fan, White coffee !!! What else on the list ????? hehehehe
    Cocka Doodle said...
    If I buy my Mac from Kiasuland and ask you to help me, will you?? will you??
    Before you answer, don't forget I'm holding your piggy hostage. HAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Hey..Ah Tak,
    I hear ya..!! we own a computer store too.. and we get that all so often..! buy computer elsewhere.. but want service from us..!!!!!!!! GOT meaning or NOT.. ???!!!???
    And yes.. like you .. if they bought from us.. we donch charge them for putting anything in it.. or servicing it.
    Stupid ppl shouldn't own computers..!!
    sengkor said...
    at 1st i wanted to ask u how to use the ipod i bought somewhr else.. but now, i think i go back to the manuals.. ahtak so fierce one..
    +wennie said...
    huhh... eh. den if my G5 got pblm, i can ask u anot ah?... dun lan si to me lah. we sama 'Mac' gang mah. hor?
    国源 said...
    +Wennie,
    he sure help u 1! Ahtak so helpful 1,but at the beginning he'll lanc abit lar,but after tht he'll help u without askin anything back 1!!haha...

    Ahtak,
    haha..tht's a good lesson for all those lan c customers! If u bought from somewhere else,but u ask us for help in well-mannered, we'll help u 1!! Humble a bit also cannot meh,
    yao chin dai sai ah!!
    AhTak said...
    CockaDoodle:
    You !! ... You ..... You ...... If it's not the piggy ~ T_T

    SimpleAmerican:
    Yeah man .... Hard to find good people now adays .... AhTak at Thier Service !!! hehehe...

    MaMaBok:
    Free service to customers yes, cause we value them. Free Service to idiots ? Hah !!! Slowly wait lah ~ hahahah

    SengKor:
    It's ok one ... we Brokeback Mountain one mah ~ hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

    AhGiu:
    We sama sama Mac user and blogger mah ~~~ NO PROBLEM !!!!
    AhTak said...
    KY:
    1 day if I am rich ~ I will go to everyshop in every shopping center and ask stupid questions and do stupid things, if they LanC me then i sue them and complain to every news paper that thier shop have bad service, never go there buy ~ HAHAHAH
    Jo said...
    Ah Tak do brokeback mountain with Sengkor???!!! SCANDAL OF THE MONTH!!!

    *ROTFL*
    titoki said...
    Siapa tu? Siapa tu? Got snap his pics or not? And that baby looks so ke-lian. Last time my lecturer let his baby daughter sleeps under his table. Damn siao one the mat sallehs.
    Anonymous said...
    haihsss..suen la..it happens to me oso..they come n say..i wan to see the dr n tok to her oni..no nid to get my card...then when they come in..they wont leave for the next 15 min..asking fr head to toe..some even bring a piece of paper w all the questions written on it..kekkekeke..after tat...just walked off..no pay oso..free service la....some go pharmacy n buy medicine , then come n ask me how to take la, the side effects la..which i will be happy to advise them but sometimes the ubats are for the wrong sickness one....ahh..this ..i will be tulan w the pharmacist la...i dunno how many sau mei (complications) i kau tim for the pharmacist oredi..dem sien...
    国源 said...
    Ahtak,cham lor,next time if i open shop then u come to visit me then how? sure let u lan c lor haha!!
    国源 said...
    Ahtak,cham lor,next time if i open shop then u come to visit me then how? sure let u lan c lor haha!!
    Dai Sotong-san said...
    OK, BBTak..be ready anytime, i will send a genious IQ pau pang fella to your shop look for you ar...good luck :P
    AhTak said...
    titoki:
    WAH LAO !!! That's even worse !!! What's wrong with these parents ???!!!

    eve:
    If I were you I will teach them a lesson. Let them makan the wrong ubat and cirit birit 1 whole day... let them there's no such thing as "Free Lunch" ... just kidding ok.. we proffesinal not small gas people ~ hehehe

    KY:
    Yes !!! Sure I will go Lan C you !! ( With a Mocha Frappacino for you )

    DaiSotong:
    Make sure tell me is your friend or from PK ~ Sure I service nice nice ~ hehehehe

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.