Got to be after CNY

Just finish a nice conversation with HER..........................
Just decided I got a decicion to make..............................
Just realized that I am not good on that..........................
Just found out I have been working 3 years for nothing...
Just realized I need a break to slow down and think........
Just realized I know nothing and nobody .......................

Should I stay?
Should I move forward?
Am I happy with what I have?
Am I good enuff to gain more ?
Is that the reality that cruel ?
Is that no one even care ?
Will it be difficult ?
Will it be not what I am seeing at all ?
Could it be a mistake in the first place ?
Could it be a cirle that I am going thru ?

It's not where I want to go, is where could I go,
It's not what i want to have, is what could I have.

5 Comments:

  1. seetmui said...
    william shakespears' student? you writing a poem?
    k.t.x said...
    wow, full of contradictions......hehehe. deeepppp!
    L B said...
    Follow your heart,
    but listen also to your head,
    Wherever that may take you,
    Make sure you bring along..
    the Powerbook.
    AhTak said...
    kind of ... having a very big dicision to make after CNY ...haih .....

    But I am not going anywhere without my PowerBook and my D70 ....
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.