Haih ... Boring ler ~~~

You viewers have no idea how boring is that to sit in the office for 12 hours straight, specially you didnt sell anything at all in that day, which is today. I have been sitting on the stool from 10AM this morning till now ..7PM. Luckily today I will just have to sit till 8PM today. Haih..... Boring .....

Picture of the Day:


Pictures was taken in one of the temple in IPoh, when I had the trip few months ago with AhFai.

Was un-intensionally spotted the lovely couple having a walk on the WaterLilly Leafs. What's missing ? Yeah, they were not holding hands... When is the last time you went on dating with your lovers ? ... Go now, call your lovers and tell him/her that you missed her so much and wanted to have walk with her... While you still can.

I just want to hold your hand and have you all by my side. i know that no matter where I go you will be there supporting and hoping all the best for me. Holding your hands now makes me feel like holding them forever ... What's missing ?

Saying " I love You" ...

5 Comments:

  1. L B said...
    You are not allowed to do things like 'enhance skills' on the net, 'work' on the computers, 'polish' the software knowledge, 'customer research' Ikano, when there are no customers in the shop? Haha, sure you are allowed. How else did you manage to upload the Loving Couple from Ipoh, leh? :-) Luckily my job allows some 'artistic' freedom too, when there are no 'urgent urgent' matters, otherwise I'd be bored as hell.
    AhTak said...
    Ya hor ~ hehehe

    But those you listed are what I do whene there are no customeres in the shop ... but still ... Haih ...

    Just got back from Pulau Ketam ~ Will post some pictures maybe tomolo ... or later ~ hehehe
    L B said...
    You have been TAGGED! Please go to http://bangchai.blogspot.com/2005/12/xmas-wish-another-tag.html to see what you have gotten yourself into this time! Ho Ho Ho
    Anonymous said...
    Best regards from NY!
    » »
    Anonymous said...
    Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.