Yeah man .. Got new Room-Mates ... 2 cute little fellas ~

I always wanted to bring some "life" to my place. As living alone in a small room can be very 'deathly" .. nothing moves other than the fan... nothing sounds other than the Altec Lancsing..... hhhmm.....

I wanted doggies, but too big and I dun think i have time to feed and play with them loh.... also i think people in the apartments wont be happy with doggies with the apartments. Meow meow too quite, and sometimes very spooky, as they appear beside you with no sign at all... Fish ??? I think I can kill them within 3 days, too many work lah, got to feed lah, change water lah, filter lah, pump lah......

So these guys are the best !!!Got this 2 cute little fellas in my friend's shop....Thier glass bed, tilam, deco, their food, total RM40, including them.

World Record Animal with Longest Life... Very difficult to die, I mean eay to take care...


Left :"Ui !!! Get out from that shell and hurry up Lah !!"
Right:"Diu ! Wait lah... my head cramp lah ! Ma Hai !!"


This is the place I made for them... small rocks and the bottom, then the wood act "Pulau" for them to do sun bath and dating. May want to get some coconut tree later ..

3 Comments:

  1. Emily said...
    Nice pics! This is the first time I think tortoise are cute :P
    Selba said...
    Got to know your blog from LB.

    Aiiii.... your 2 little fellas look so cute :)
    AhTak said...
    Thanks !!! I love them ler ~~~ soooo cute ~ heheh

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.