Happy New Year !!!

Yo ~~~ Happy New Year to you all ahtak.blogspot.com viewers and readers and supporters ~
So sorry for not being able to have entires for the past few days, was busy ...

Was having fun last night, the last night of 2005. For me 2005 wasn't great year lo, actually it was a struggling year for me. Anyway, I will appreciate people i met and things I've been thru in 2005.
Here are some FireWorks taken last night:














This last one looks alike my year of 2005. Not spectacular but worth remembering, not the best but worth taking as the stepping stone towards the best...

Happy New Year and may all the best for you guys in 2006 !

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    每逢佳节倍思亲。。。
    AhTak said...
    yeah ... miss my hometown so much ....
    AhTak said...
    no problem ~~~ share them away ~~~ ( with my name on ) ~ hehehehehe
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.