Due to some technical and mental problem. I have forgotten the "limit is 200 pictures' rule in Flickr.com... and somehow lost a few pictures from there. Meaning, from now on, any pictures that i post in Flick will replace the older ones in Flickr, which the total amount of pictures I have there can't exit 200. Unless someone is generous enough to sponsor me a PRO account in Flickr.com. 24USD for a year of unlimited upload limit and unlimit amount of pictures storage ........ anyone out there ?

As what I've expected, no generous people out there. So i have created a new account in Flickr in order to store the new pictures. Here , please go and there and have a look, I got some "Enhaced Left Overs" post there ... hehehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.