Make Some Sense Lah !!!


5 mins ago ....

This was over the phone....

Customer : Is this the Apple Center ?
AhTak : Yes, how can I help you ?
Customer : I am having a problem with the "redempstion" Ipod ah..
AhTak : What is the problem you are having ?
Customer : Wait, I pass you to my friend.
AhTak : ???? ... (i thought she is having problem, but not)
Customer(2):My Shuffle got problem ah ...
AhTak : What problem are you having ?
Customer(2):........., ........................................................................
AhTak :..........
Customer(2):........................................................................
AhTak : You try to bring it back to me, i will have a look of it.
Customer(2): wait ah, i pass you to my (lan c) friend
Customer :so how ? I have to go all the way to Ikano to pass you the thing ah ?
AhTak :Yes, I would need to have a look of it.
Customer :wah, so far ler, can you all come here and pick it up ah ?
AhTak :Sorry, I affraid i cant do that for you.
Customer :wah, like that ah? can i bring to my office and you all pick up there ah ?
AhTak :(WTF, what is the blardy diffefence lah Auntie !!!) eemm, sorry, i cant
Customer :wah, so far ler.
AhTak :Sorry, we don't have that kind of service (and you got it for free somemore !)
Customer :Meaning that it's my own problem lah, not you all problem lah ?
AhTak :( auntie, dun make me diao you early in the morning ok !?) eehh.....
Customer : You all open what time to what time ?
AhTak :1030Am till 930pm.
Customer :Ok lah, i see how lah.
AhTak :(damm, you want come you come, dun want come throw the thing away, not my problem, i din beg you to come okay !)

12 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    sorry i missed your merry christmas post. i'm sure i'm late for christmas now, so have a wild new year party!!

    Gia
    seetmui said...
    ah tak... u work in Ipod centre ah? nowonder albie knows you la... got free ipod for me? LOL...
    L B said...
    LOL!!! hahahahahaha, rolling on longkang.. :-)
    AhTak said...
    seetmui:
    yeah, L B is Apple freak, like me ... hehehe. How many Apple products you have ah L B ? come visit me and i give you iPod leaflet for free ~

    L B:
    typical malaysia auntie are hilarious ... but not early in the morning while i am not in a good mood.. hahahahah, i almost diao that woman khau khau~ hahahaha
    L B said...
    Hahahahaha again liao! Damn funny also your conversation with seetmui!!! Yeah, meet all kinds especially those type of aunties tawk loud tawk kok wan!
    Anonymous said...
    Ask her don't listen to ipod.

    Turn on the radio for FM.

    JacK
    Anonymous said...
    Ask her don't listen to ipod.

    Turn on the radio for FM.

    JacK
    Anonymous said...
    hahahaha..
    what a classic malaysian auntie..
    walao...
    Anonymous said...
    aiyor...why u always hve such weird encounters with customers wan r? I really pity u man...its such noble of u not to lose yr temper..heheh...
    AhTak said...
    Jack:

    Seems that you still have the same problem of repeating post... hahaha, SWITCH TO MAC !!!

    soohoe:

    Yah man, typical kiam siap, kia su, kia si, RM1-also-want-discount type of auntie ~ hhahahahaha

    christine:

    Hey, happy to see that you are still reading my blog, and I didnt forgot your bag. But the supplier no stock.

    Well, me as a "professional" salesperson are trained to maintain HI-EQ under any situation ... hahahahahah
    AhTak said...
    no problem ~~ jsut come and we share the joy of Mac using `` hahaha
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.