Alcohol In da BrAiN ...

It's really pain to work on Sunday, where you can still feel the alcohol in dA brain... man....

So sorry that I cant managed to take some pictures of the alcohol comsupmtion for last night, was too drunk to do so. Should be around half a bottle of Chivas ( 45% alcohol in it ) and dunno how many bottles of beers ... Damm ... Feel like want to puke now ...

Bitch around Session in Wangsa Maju:

attendies:
: Ah Jel ( 陽過 )
: Ah Lei ( Ray, Engrish name dunno from where )
: Ah Tak ( toke most of the alcohol last night, still blur now)
: Ah Khin ( IBM technical, practically an idiot )
: Edward ( Mac technical, seriously an idiot )

Avenue: Jel's place in Wangsa Maju

So we started everything after Khin and Lei fetch me up after work. Headed to Wangsa Maju for dinner before reaching Jel's place for the 'drinks'. Forgot the name of the restourant already, just remember it to be somewhere beside the road and at the corner somewhere in in Wangsa Maju. But the food ... the foods are terribly good, fantastic, terrific, specific, cosmetic, and no traffic ? no traffic ????? What the .. damm, alcohol still in my brain, you viewers have alcohol in your brains at 11AM before ?... Try it and you'll know what am I saying .. back to the food..Yup..the food.

We ordered Fish ( Salted Fish steam with chicken ) and prawns ( small little dried shrimps deep fried with To Fu) and Deer Meat ( it tasre more like pork ) , an a pot of China Tea ...For 3 people, cost us only RM29.80. YES RM29.80 !!!
Will show you guys the place after my next visit.

When we reached Jel's place, he came out un-clothed, with cunning face. Why ? We saw that the Chivas Regal is already there waiting for the idiots to consume it. We brought together some coke and greeen tea, since AhTak wanted to try how would the Green Tea goes with Chivas. Result, 10 times better than Coke. No gases, so you fool won't puke easily, also taste lot better and ... make sure it's Yeo's jasmine Green Tea. Coz we tried to mix the Chivas with some dunno-from-where-one green tea that Edward bought, eeewwwww , just do me a favour, dun buy the brand that Edward bought and spoil the party OK ?

The idiot (Edward) came around 12++ am, after the Andy Lau concert... Andy Lau concert? .... Andy Lau's concert that's right..hahahahah !!!!!!! Never mind lah, coz he think it's worth paying somewhere RM80 for 2 mins of fireworks after Andy Lau's concert. And according to Ah Khin...

Khin: " What ?? Andy Lau ?? hahaha, Serious ??? I have a RM380 ticket for free I also dun want go lah ! and that idiot ( obviously Edward ) go and pay somemore for tickets ?? hahaha"

well ........ Andy Lau ......

Edward was down around 4:30Am, then Ah Khin around 5:00, AhTak just 10 mins after Ah Khin. Lei and Jel dunno untill what time ... Just when I woke up around 9:00Am, I saw Ah Lei beside me ... But luckily my jeans was still on me.

Reached office 10:15AM, where I still can feel the alcohol runnig here and there in my body.

9 Comments:

  1. Levonne said...
    I've been here... !!
    try to get pple to go hor ...
    L B said...
    Hehehe! Must be really teruk having to go to work and smile and tokkok intelligently after a hard Saturday nite on the town. Especially Sunday - lots of people. I still owe you a beer, so don't worry too much. Not that hard a liquor. :-)

    ps: Must be our Macs. I can't scroll in Levonne's blog either!! Everything freeze frame there :-(
    AhTak said...
    Yeah ... High High dei, still can sell a PowerMac G5 .. What do you think ?! hahahahaha

    Yo L B, forget about Levonne's Blog. I tried to surf her blog for almost 3 months since I knew her. Never Succeed. Guess the world still want Windows to be the Tai Ko hor ?
    AhTak said...
    Yo L B:

    FireFox is the ANSWER !!! Eventhou I love Safari..... But i will do this for Levonne... ; )
    L B said...
    Waa, you have a whole browser just for levonne?! Waaa!! Ok lah, I will also download FireFox one day just to see see look look what's behind that clover. Thanks for the hint.
    AhTak said...
    what to do ~?

    haih ........
    L B said...
    Yup, Firefox works at Levonne's, kind of. :-) Thanks again. Also discovered that it's better for creating posts for Blog.com. Got slightly more tools in the Compose mode.
    AhTak said...
    YEah man, I see alot more tools for me to choose from in the composing menu... Damm ...

    But FireFox's output a bit wierd ..... I will still stick to Safari for now ~ heheheh
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.