So ... I was out shooting with Emily on Friday. After begging her for her to come out for a photo outing ~ hehehehe. Coz she has really really good eyes for Pictures which i don't and she know KL better than me ! So i ask her out to bring me around KL town for some good picture, well, please click on her name for some of her great shoots ... Thanks for the trip Emily .

We coverd so far... Dataran Merkeka, only ... Yes, since we start late. Emily din actually want to come out be after some pursuing, she surrender and came out. Guess what, she din charge her Camera ! hahahah, that's why she didn't have alot of that day, I think it's some cats and sunsets only... Too bad, but i will ask her out for another one very soon... since i didn't learnt much from her that day ~ heheheh

Here is 'one' of the shoot that day ....



.....

Please stay tuned people, more shoots coming up.

Today really really damn busy khau khau lah ... Had my lunch at 5:10pm, yes, 5:10PM afternoon .... Really that busy till no time to do pictures in the shop. And also want to say a million thanks to Streamyx, which "allows' me to "cant get internet" for the whole day in office, keep up the good work Streamyx !~

9 Comments:

  1. Emily said...
    Ah Tak ah, that day I learned from you more than you learn for me leh! Too bad my camera battery weak, what a waste of opportunity since the sky was sooo pretty! Nevermind, there's always a next time :-P
    Emily said...
    from me* (typo)
    L B said...
    Waaa, good good picture, almost surreal. You sure you didn't paint those clouds in ah? Great work.
    AhTak said...
    Emily~ Yeah, always a 'next time' ler, but make you sure charge first ~ hehehe



    Yo LB, like the colors and paterns huh?!~~ me too man ~
    L B said...
    You are right, I like the colors, very muted yet powerful. I tell you ah, between yours and Emily's pictures, I feel like going back to those blady heavy cameras again! I miss the macro function! And the field of depth/depth of field?.. But of course have to keep the pocket one for convenience.

    Note to Emily: Tried to leave comments on your blog to say you have very good eye too, but something somewhere there don't like my compliments post.. :-( So I tumpang AhTak's blog for sikit. Hope AhTak no mind ya? :-) Heh
    AhTak said...
    Different tools for different job. When I look at Emily's, i was like:" Wah lau ~ So small, quality so good !"...

    Then when Emily look at mine, she was like:"Wah D70 !!! So Pro ! Can Change Lens !" ....

    But I always wanted to get smaller one for the pocket too buddy, coz i can't bring my D70 to birthday parties ler ~ People look at me one kind loh ~~~

    PS: DOF = Depth Of Field. And I dun mind to tolong kirim salam to Emily too ~ Cheers and hope you enjoy my works.
    Emily said...
    LB: Thanks! I wonder whats wrong with blogger comments, what exactly did it say? :-/ Btw I'm not using SLR, just a point-and-shoot :-)

    Ah Tak: Why embarrass? If I got big cam I will sure show off one!
    L B said...
    Tumpang again, AhTak.. LOL! Soli..

    Emily: It doesn't say anything. I type type all incl the antispam letters, then click Login and Publish, it just plays dead. Doesn't load or anything.. I have no idea what's wrong.. Sorry. Not SLR? Hmm.. but looks besar nya! Maybe I was looking at wrong pic.
    AhTak said...
    Nolah, Enily's a 'small one', at least it can still fit into a waist pouch... mine need a bag ler ~ : (

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.