Am not an artist, but some how I like art, maybe that's why I take pictures ~ hehehe

Been listening to Limkin Park from thier very first album. That I have say thanks to Zero5phh for the intoduction, coz later we got jam a few songs from Linkin Park too.

Thier songs are considered something new comparing to what we were listening at that time. Some little bit of Hip-Hop+little Hard Core+some POP ???

But what really drag me into Linkin Park was thier artwork. Thier LOGO, thier album covers, thier WebSite.
All that are under the hands of Fort Minor, the guy who did all the rapping in Linkin Park.
And this is his latest Album:




"Do what I like, like what i do" ... The song:Petrified by Fort Mino
Some word from the song Petrified. Were just simplewords from simple thinking, yet is a dream to me, perhaps a dream for everyone out there.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.