1 Year ago ....
Over the phone...

Tak: Helo, dad, what is aperture ah?
Dad: Oh. that is ..........
Tak: Huh ?
Dad: Meaning ......
Tak: Eh .......
Dad: For example ......
Tak: oh ....... like that .....
Dad: Why ask ? want to Lan C me ah ?
Tak: No lah, into photography mah...
Dad: Oh, Me long time no play lo ...
Tak: Then you buy camera so good for what?
Dad: Take pictures of you and your sis lo ...
Dad: Now you all so big liao, no need lo ....
Dad: You were so cute when you are kid
Tak: ....................


This guy here is the picture have Canon dunno which model ( i am sure it's not cheap ) analog camera, 1xCanon 55mm f1.2 !!!!, Canon medium Tele. All are 'dun play play' stuffs you know, just to take pictures of his beloved children, me and my sister ...

I tried to play with his Canon while i was somewhere around 14~15 years old, then kena diao khau khau.heheheh. He is the one who inspire me to take pictures. As I remember when i was young, this man will take some of my toys as model, 'aim' there whole day dunno for what ... then sometimes my mom's roses planted outside the garden, 'aim' there whole day still dunno for what, he just look funny to me ~ hahahaha. Then when I get older I saw some of his masterpieces. HHhhmmm..... Then only i know he aim there whole for what..... Now only I know how a Dad love his kids and how he inspire them. Now his son got Hi-Tech gila babi camera to Lan C back his dad ! hahahaha. But the f1.2 Lens is too expensive ler....How I wish he use Nikon back then, so I can save some money on Lens...


These I dedicat to my Dad...

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hey,1st time to write sth to u huh..
    tell u wat,u look totally same as ur dad,or u jz comb ur hair ,n wear a spec. same as ur dad?
    haha..hey i really like ur ppl,i love to take pics also,but i dunno have tht chance,then not afford to buy such a high tech camera..so...haiz..
    hey,snap more nice pics for me to enjoy k?
    Anonymous said...
    forget to tell u,i working at ipod station 1..hehe
    AhTak said...
    You ah, even i know you also need to leave name mah, Kok Wei ~~ hehehehe

    Example:

    I really love your blog lah, makes me want to take pictures also ~~ Love reading your blog ...

    AhTak

    hehehe, thanks for dropping by and reading and see some of my stuffs here ~ really appreciate it ~ Thanks ~ These are what pushing me to take more pictures and write more ~ Thanks ~
    Anonymous said...
    hey,my name is kok yuan lar,not kok wei,kok wei is my bro,haha..
    AhTak said...
    See ~ that why you need to put down your name here mah ~ so i know who to thanks ~ hehehe

    Thanks ah kok Yuan, coming over and leave some comments ~

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.