Zheng Zheng Zhrng !!!

It was on saturday. After fetching my gf from work and have nothing better to do. I brought my Gundam to Starbucks and waster some time there. Playing my model and ask my gf to model for me also ~ Long time didnt tak picture for her already ler ~ hhmmm......





When doing this kind of things. You need soft and gentle fingers, just like mine. You too need super-extra-maximum-concentration, just like me ...



-_-''' Jah 9 dou ..... Letting your half done model lying around is not a good idea ler, might scare the kids.



What do you think ? hehehehehhe. For the Pro:


  • Repaint of the whole model, including nails.

  • Additional colors to bring life to the model.

  • Re-work of unperfect area. Exp: Damage edges, unbalance fingers

  • Get a Glass/Plactic box to fram it up.

And these are for the pro, which I am not one ...




......................................................



2 Comments:

  1. seefei said...
    i am a modeler too. but only tanks & airplanes long long time ago....
    AhTak said...
    Me Gundam and Cars, long time ago also .. now all the paints dunno go where already...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.