Were in the band Still

Not having enuff of my handsome pictures ( from years back ) ? Here We Go Again !!!



How I wish can turn back time ler, those crazy days I had with all my goods friends playing music, basketball, clubbings and many many more... So much of fun ~ Last week I've show you guys some pictures of my friends shop and bluff you all I can play Bass Guitar right ? Now, this week I show you evidence, else you all say I tokkok chui sui bluff 9 you all .. hehehe...




Yup. My band Bidax version 3.3, which is also the final before I come to KL. From left:Alex the Vocalist and guitarist who have to be in the band becoz he handsome, damm ... 2nd from Left: BoBo, The dummer who has been playing with me for a very long time, and he is good. Middle:AhKiet , just a passerby ... Alex's band punya Basist. 2ndRight: AhTak, most talented and handsome basist in the world. HAHAHAHAHHA. I wish !!! Last: AhPang, good for nothing but his voice and guitar skill are pretty good, and his passion to music.


Pictures taken during performance. Small place with very little space for me to move around, see I even have to kangkang my legs so wide. For 2 sessions within 4 hours we have to stuck ourself in that small area and perform, so cham. But I still manage to find time for beer and ciggi, sometimes we even chit chat, and look at Leng Lui ... hehehehe


See ~ we even have pictures with Celebs ler ( if you know who are they ). Ofcoz not just stand there have pictures lah, you think La La Zai meh ? We play some of thier songs LIVE when 1 of them celebrate birthday in the Cafe we are performing. They ask us to play one of thier songs from thier album but we found out the songs are kind of .... boring and .... LaLa. So we change from POP to Rock ofcoz, and I think it's better than their original compose. Well.... I think they like it too ~ Coz after that we sing some other songs together before the leave.



Alright, how was the pictures ? I think is bad. Taken by whom I forgot using my camera. And thanks to Window's 2000 which kena Virus, the original pictures were gone together with the WesternDigital 40GB ATA HardDrive. So I have to post these lo quality copies that I mail to my friends years ago.





Anyway. Rememer AhPang that's good for nothing but his Passion for music? Below here I posted on of his song. You see nice or not and please comment, he too read my blog. So I think he is gonna appreciate comments and go futher from there.













Please support local music and please bare in mind: Rock Band ARE NOT ALL BAD BOYS !! OKAY ?!!!! Yeah !!! Let's Rock !! ZHENG ZHENG ZHENG ( D with BOSS- DS-2 )~~~~!!!!

8 Comments:

  1. Jo said...
    nice song. I like the title of the song. Nice melody. The voice is not too bad.. but certain parts, I could hear slightly off tune. I guess it will be very good with more vocal practising.
    Anonymous said...
    Intro Alex to me.
    Winn said...
    ehh.very nice song leh.

    keep it up ah pang:)
    Anonymous said...
    Hmm... When I see the title, I thought is Jay Chou's 菊花台, then later see xia see xia, not wor, it's 樱花台 wor!

    Btw, the song quite nice xia de... Keep it up!
    Anonymous said...
    jomel: haha thank you for your comment. i will practice more de.

    titoki: alex got his own website http://www.divecube.com/ get him there.

    winn: thank you. i will

    742: ya. i'm just thinking to change d song name or not. haha.


    From: zerp5phh
    (www.feeltone.com.my)
    +wennie said...
    boss! paiseh! sat jung joh gei yat. yi gah fan lei kacau joh! hohohoho!
    Anonymous said...
    hahha. first thing i notice abt the song was the distortion pedal! is it true that Chinese rock uses less reverb?

    catchy rhthym and tune.
    AhTak said...
    Titoki:
    EEhh..... I understand that Alex dun eat lychee, but got something better from Santa right ? HAHAHAHHAHA


    +wennie:
    Hui 9 jor bin ah nei ?~~ chim jor shui ah ???

    imp:
    Reverd ? hhmm.... I dun think so lo... Most of them not. Myself I dun really like the 'hollow' sound from reverb, maybe a little bit from the amp...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.