Customer Always Right ..... yeah right ....

First one:


See these guys in some well-Know cafe in Ikano 10mins ago when I am doing smoke break. See, no drinks on the table... Hhmm.. not good right? Sit at people's place and didnt order anything. I think it's ok if just want to sit there a few minutes to wait for someone... But the dudes are doing bussiness talk with lots of papers on the table ler, somemore 4 peoples occupied 2 tables and 6 chairs ... wa lao eh... Got work to do, do it in the office lah ~ If want to use people's place to do work, order drinks lah ~ Don't be so cheapskate.


As a customer ( not even customer, coz they didn't even order anything !), sure will they say:" Wah, so LanC meh, sit also cannot meh ? " or maybe :" MaChauHai, so fucking LanC, I am going to tell the whole world not to come !" ... Don't be surpised, these are typical, based on "Customers Always Right", so what ever they do also right one... Try to switch the position and think, what if you are the owner... you like people doing that in your shop mou ???

9 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    waaaaa, dun la so the anger!! hahahaha! cheer up. customers aren't always right. I give them a scolding if I really need to. we can't be pushovers all the time!
    国源 said...
    aiyo..we oredi get used to it ler,did u serve a aunty bring her baby n start using our ibook g4? I kena diu ler when i go to serve her,she said:"I teach my baby cannot ah?"then spend there for around 2 hours!
    No,they cant use customer always right,bcaz they're not even a customer!!haha!!
    King's wife said...
    Mai jau hai!! So melampau, kan?
    Cocka Doodle said...
    Ah Tak, I just realize that your pose in your profile pic and Lil'Joy's are identical...i.e. both looking upwards.
    ...but facing the opposite direction. Wakakakkaa!!!
    jian said...
    tak tak!!! where's jaclyn n my photos? post post post!!!
    ZMM said...
    Oh Hor.. the girl looking your way. Did she spot you taking a photo of them? Becareful they bash you up!
    AhTak said...
    shashaBest:
    Hai yeh !!! Make people panas only ..... Hai Yeh !!

    May:
    Cannot ler ... I wack them my boss will wack me too ~ :(

    KY:
    Lucky my place dun have yet ... hehehehehe.... the last 1 i remember is the one that stay in my place for 8 hours one... that one really the classic .. HAHAHAHHA

    King'sWife:
    Hai .... what to do ? Money in their pocket, and can go complain or tell the whole world not to come to the shop ~ haih..... :(

    Poison:
    Service line ... no choice ... want to cari makan then have to tahan loh .....

    CockaDoodle:
    I just photoshop the Monkey face and change with hers ...SShhhhh

    jian:
    Coming Coming ~~ wait abit more ah ~~~~

    Zara'sMama:
    Dun think so .... maybe not ??? hope they didn't..... cant see one lah ~~~ heheheh
    Anonymous said...
    Anonymous said...
    best regards, nice info » » »

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.