Yaler... Been really the super khau khau busy to the max these few days ... Dunno for what .. HAHAHAH. Life is like that one ler, always busy dunno for what... haih...


Last week... forgot what day ( my memory getting worse lately ... ), had dinner with the the lovely ladies LittleAhMay and Jomel. In Viva@The Curve ... I Think my blog is getting really close to Food Reviewing blog.. But nevermind.... I like .. hehhehe


Reasonable price tags and quality food is what they have there. Not really fantastic but I think should try out thier Pizzas and Panini Sandwiches...Pretty good for that kind of Price Tag.



This one must try ... Lemon Something Juice... very the Refreshing taste like lemonade and not lemonade... Dunno how to say, just try lah....


AhMay punya Pizza ... I really forgot the name and ingredients ... shit man .... am I really getting old or what ...happened 5 days ago is not an excuse to forget... but I really forget mah ... soli loh.... :(



I have the same drink as AhMay ( LemonSomethingjuice ) and Jomel punya StrawberrySomethingJuice.... And Jomel manage to finsh her drink in like ...10mins.... Lei Hoi .... Lei Hoi ...

Yeah ~ This 1 i know, coz i order and I eat mah... Chicken Chop with BlackPepper Sauce. Really Zheng ler, coz the sauce is full of BlackPepper, and dun laugh, some place they dun have BlackPepper in thier BlackPepperSauce.. Serious. And also the way they cook the chicken.. Fantastica, juicy inside, crispy on the skin and so tender that it almost melted when I put in into my mouth ... OOuuu... Sedap ....


Fork and Spoon and tissue... that you have to get it yourself from the counter. And I really have no idea how can a shop/restaurant can still charge for Service Tax when all thier customer have to Service themselves ... Like McDonald, KFC, and any other fastfood, isn't it abit too much ? Can someone please give me more information about this Service Tax thing ? I want to do an entry on it ...

15 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    waaa waaa waaaa!!! that pizza had mushroom on it, I oso forgot the name, hahaha! you make the fizzy drink look good too...

    another round this week? jom!
    Cocka Doodle said...
    Waa...you ppl eat like dat everyday, very soon must change wardrobe liao!
    ...and Ah May, I noticed that you are getting a bit rounder.
    titoki said...
    Dear SOMETHINGAhTak,

    Your food review is soSOMETHINGclassic, for e.g.:

    1) LemonSOMETHINGjuice
    2) StrawberrySOMETHINGJuice

    I feel that I have somewhat becomeSOMETHINGsmarter after reading a satisfying foodSOMETHINGreview like yours.

    Thank you for sharing your twoSOMETHINGcents on the food in your area, TheSOMETHINGcurve.

    Yours truly,
    TiSOMETHINGki ;)
    国源 said...
    Haha..Ahtak,looks like u cant diet oredi lar..always attract by the delicious food in ur area there! haha..
    AhTak said...
    AhMay:
    Yes Yes Yes !!!! Another one please ~~~~~~~ hehehe, this time we make sure write down the names ok ? heheh

    CockaDoodle:
    aiyo ~ Dun lah like or AhMay dun want go makan with me already ~~~ HAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!!!

    ShashaBest:
    Aiyo ~~~ Your picture bod bad, serious, been thru your Flick and found out interesting ~~~ heheh. My dad also love photography, last time. He dun even let me touch his camera when I was young... maybe want to borrow his camera to test out some LongExposureStarTrail pictures, coz cant do with Digital ones...

    titoki:
    HAHAHAHHAHAHA ~~~ wei ~~ dun lah like that bully me, I really forgot mah .... :(
    PS: The LemonSOMETHINGjuice really the good, trust me on that......
    AhTak said...
    KY:
    haih..... how to diet like that ?~ Everyday good food ~ heheh. Maybe .... .basketball ??? hehehhe
    King's wife said...
    the chicken chop sounds good! Ok, next time I will try the lemonsomethingjuice..
    AhTak said...
    King'sWife:
    Let me know if you go there ok ? I sure I no shy shy with your food next time... ngek ngek ngek!!!
    Jo said...
    Cocka is just jeres! Ignore him! LOL

    Eh Ah Tak, I think I finished that strawberry thingy in less than 5 min wor. You and ahmay so busy snapping pics. I was left with nothing to do but drink lor.
    AhTak said...
    lil' joy:
    nvm lah ... next time we makan with Cocka we make sure he stuffed untill cannot move ... hahahahahhaa. Cocka, when is the next one ????
    rainbow angeles said...
    waaaa... i also want the black pepper chic chop leh... i love anything black pepper! :P
    ZMM said...
    makan again? *slap head*...
    ZMM said...
    *taking out my morning's nasi lemak and eating the cold rice while drooling at the pix*
    AhTak said...
    Angel:
    Come find me lah .. we go makan again ~ hhehehehe Really the nice ~

    Poison:
    Yaler ... AHAHAHa

    Zara'sMama:
    heheheh.... seems like everyday good makan, now gemuk already ... :( ....
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.