At last .... Been There

Malu ler, live so near and visit this place only after they've opened for so long ... Shame...



Big ler the building .. but inside only have cinema and a Nike Shop Need sometime to fill up the place with more shops for more people to come around .... then alot of leng lui for me to Check It Out ... ngek ngek ngek ....

Helpful asstant at the counter ~ See ~ Big Big smile on the face, totally different thing you'll see in the Toll Counter ...


Entrance to the Cinema, very the Grand and got lovely couples going in and out. Please dun come and show off in front of my okay?! I am single and no gf to hug okay?! I am loser already I know Okay ?! .... Or maybe I shouldn't be there to see ..... " Go away you UnAttached-Loser ! Get Yourself a life !!" ...... ok loh .... I go far far loh......


" Night Fever ~~~~ Night Fever ~~~~~" OOpps.... soli ah, it's just some kids posing while waiting for the movie to start ~~ no Night Fever for you all, too bad ~~~ hahahaha !!!!

..................................


And there's 2 good news today to share with everyone.
i. Have got the money from my friend. The Taukeh of D'Artist Studio who intro me for some product shooting. Lots of Thank You Very Much to her for giving me the opportunity. Not really much, just roughly 5~6% of what I have spent on my camera...Come on, at least some money mah ~ Cheer up !!!

ii. Early in the morning I've got a MSN Message from someone .... saying:" I Like your Pictures, no joke !!!" ...... Feel like flying already ~~~ WoooooWW ~~~~

12 Comments:

  1. Bkworm said...
    aiyoh, i panic little bit when I saw the girl doing the night fever. Thought it was my little bkworm in action! phew...lucky not! congrats on your new money making venture ;) next time i come by, we go have coffee ok?
    Anonymous said...
    not just kopi, bkworm... we gotta take ahtak for movie ther liao!!

    hey, great that you changed to this template, much better than the old dark one. now just need to adjust your side bar, make it smaller, then this side, make it bigger... yay!!!
    AhTak said...
    DeBookWorm:

    Come Come ~~~ Let's go coffee and chit chat abit ~~ ehehehehe
    You should know I will just sit at my place and yawn while waiting for anyone to come bring me coffee ~ hahahaha

    may:
    thanks wo ~~~ but now sracthing head how to make the sidebar smaller ........... HTML/CSS coding .... not i like ....... :(
    Anonymous said...
    coffee, movie, night fever dance. lei lei lei.. jom jom jom.. go go go!!!
    AhTak said...
    lil Joy:

    I thought we have something like that this friday ??? No ??? ngek ngek ngek ngek ~~~~~~~~~

    shasha best:
    come come ~~~ lets Night Fever abit ~~ ohohohohoho ~~~~
    ***cinDee*** said...
    looks like tgv ya the cinema muz go see see next time
    国源 said...
    u san zhou oredi fly high high liao lar!haha...
    where's tht place?why i never saw it bfor de?
    AhTak said...
    cinDee :
    Must come ~~ must come ~~~~ make sure call me when you come ~~~~ hehehe

    KY:
    Just beside The Curve mah ~ bring you there next time when you come visit me ~
    c a r c a r said...
    yeah agree with May, how come your side bar are equaly (or wider) than the main side wan ah? do something do something! kekeke :P

    by the way, what movie that you watched when you went to this cineleisure wor?
    ***cinDee*** said...
    got waht for me there...
    got lui no cai.
    not worth the journey
    lol
    AhTak said...
    carcar:
    still working on the coding ......

    Watched Tokyo Drift ~~~ Damm Nice !!!! Must watch !!!!

    SimpleAmerican:
    Got work really harder alot more for what I wanted .... hhmm...

    CinDee:
    Leng Chai got ah ~~~~~ Me lah !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Anonymous said...
    What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.