Reaching the Edge ...

Note:This entry is never meant for Small Gas and those who don't believe in reality. Proceed reading at for own risk.




Lately dunno why ler .... emotion goes up and down fast and extreme... Now I am in SuperNoGood mood. May have to blame this on everyone, including myself.




Some of you guys might already know how hard it is to sit my post in the shop... At first I thought I love Mac and it's a reason good enuff to work at long hour with less pay and low pay which causes me no life is ok. After 3 years of hard working I realize that's not enough and in fact, my work is actually taking away my hobbies and sooner or later my life. Sitting in the office and do nothing for 12hours is not kidding, no off day on Saturday and Sunday is no kidding, no time at all for myself is no shit, no time and no place to relax is also no shit... Routine is 10AM sharp in the shop till 930PM, sometimes friends does come over for visit and spend some little chatting, which that little times DOES means alot to me, every minute is appreciated.



Did talked about my work with some friends and fellow bloggers before... outcome is crystal clear, but I am the one who have not balls to do what I suppose to do. Chances are there waiting and seems really welcoming but I really have not enuff guts. I'm so scared that I might end up the same as now. Which is made a dicision according to my heart and stucked here with the result of that. I still love Mac, just for your concern.



Lately someone have pulled me out from my dream by spilting a bucket or reality on me head down to toe.



Good to have a dream with may make a great targer to achieve for life. Everyone do have a dream, right? 'But I can' imagine how much of effort to take and how lucky it have be in order to have a Dream Come True. Maybe I didn't work hard enuff or maybe I'm just not lucky enough... you tell me. Work hard doesn't mean you'll get you should get, right ? My dad told me once:" If your boss pay you RM2000, you work for RM2500, show him you worth the money he pay for." Well, I really think that I did that...But, I dont see any appreciation on my hardwork, that already minus my love of the job and even worse, I don't even feel like working anymore. Dont think it could be any worse. When I reached home everynight, I will flash back the things I did on that day before I sleep. Used to be good things like, think about the happy faces of my customers when they got their Mac, those "Thank you, you have been really helpfull", and maybe "Wow, you know alot of things of Mac !"... days goes by and the reality so cruel, these praises didn't bring more sales or money to me...



What is the reason for reaching office so early ? Work so hard for what ? Go home late ? Those are for idiots... When I was still working Low Yat I used to reached 45mins ealier. Why ? Get breakfast and get myself ready before start working. But now ? 10AM sharp in the shop will be just nice, no need to spend so much of effort, no one will appreciate anyhow. So why do more and act like an idiot ?



I used to thought that Knowledge and Hardwork will bring me closer to my dream... They didnt.... They never did...

22 Comments:

  1. titoki said...
    There is a saying goes, "You can fall in love with your job but please don't fall in love with your company because you won't know when your company will stop loving you."

    Ask yourself 3 questions:
    1) Where are you now?
    2) Where do you want to go?
    3) How do you get there?

    Then you will know what to do next. :)
    King's wife said...
    Everyone has sien days like these sometimes...hope things will sort out soon.
    L B said...
    Life is short.. Life is not always a box of chocolates.. Life is Roti Canai, with 2 Soft boiled eggs.. Teh ais is simpler..
    L B said...
    Life is short.. Life is not always a box of chocolates.. Life is Roti Canai, with 2 Soft boiled eggs.. Teh ais is simpler..
    c a r c a r said...
    WOW what a good said from all the above fellow bloggers...

    after the enchanting of the beautiful fire works, left behind are just the cruel reality and ordinary...

    at least you are lucky than many other people out there, somebody just don't know what they really want? or where are they position at right now... Wish you have a sound mind, clear vision and strong determination.

    To go for it, strike for it. Remember, nothing to be loosed in the end. At least you use your time to exchange your life experience.

    Your life, live it, and love it.

    We are all here to listen to you, support you, and cheer for you!

    *teh tarik satu pls*
    AhTak said...
    titoki:
    1) In LowYat
    2) Midvalley meet up Jomel
    3) My friend fetch me

    King's Wife:
    Hope so ... coz bad/sianz days happen really frequent already...Guess I need to sort out things faster, not to stuck in the jam and might not be able to come out...

    LB:
    Teh Tarik + Telur Separuh Masak + Roti kosong + alot of Zaap ..... hehehehe

    SimpleAmerican:
    hhmm..... maybe i should work harder and be more prepare ...

    carcar:
    Strong Determination ..... maybe that's what I dun have .....

    *Teh Ice kurang manis satu ~~~~ *
    L B said...
    Banana Juice, satu.... Lychee juice, dua!!
    Anonymous said...
    hey dude, wassup? i really do think hardwork pays off, and knowledge, even more. i know u hv potential, i jz know it. it is juz sooner or later in acccordance to the way u pave yourself.

    kea..tix
    Anonymous said...
    I told you once before and I'll remind you again, your current job is not all bad. At least you could still steal some time to surf the net, edit photos and improve your photography skills :) Don't feel so down, hope you'll feel better soon!
    Anonymous said...
    Hey you! I don't believe in working hard. I prefer working smart. Using your talent to achieve your dreams. And you know you have that talent in you!
    AhTak said...
    LB:
    HAHAHAH !!!!!! Lychee juice ... HAHAHHA !!!!!!

    kea..tix:
    hopefully ler ..... but things really getting worse .... hhmm.... but i still want to believe that somewhere out there must be a way to sort things out ....

    emily:
    My job actually not bad at all ... just ..... I want to achive go go further ... not a good job to work forever ....

    lil' joy:
    I already take note of what you we've chit chat about ... things are quite clear already .... maybe just short of chances ....
    Bkworm said...
    wah, your knot really looks KNOTTED. Hmm...things can be tough now but all it takes is that first step to realise your dreams. YOU CAN DO IT! *cheering you on*
    AhTak said...
    DeBookWorm:
    hopefully things can get better really soon .....
    国源 said...
    yea..Tak,always thk positively,see! My place here worst than u,got mega sales then need to work until midnight,really tired ler..
    Anonymous said...
    AhTak, you were really enthuasiastic and knowledgeable!! I was very impressed. If I had the intention to get a MacBook, I would've gotten it from you straightaway!

    Hope your knot is unknotted by now!
    Anonymous said...
    Oooi....cheer up cheer up...dun be that sad....i used to think like u last time...hmmm....thing changed....tak u can actually c that there have no other company in the same line or other job are as free as u are right now...am i rite??? Boss will always look at your performance to raise up ur salary as well they will need someone to tell him that the are working well so that he can do something de.... well do ur own job and the most important is our attitude... let me let u know that i used to warn by bos and lady bos that my attitude are SUCKS.... well what can i do? try to change lor.... it need sometime to get things work better....some people need 2yrs and some of the even more than that... hmmm....lets the FATE decide.....GooD LucK ya...

    Spiritual
    rainbow angeles said...
    Faster blog! Fai tik!! Kenot wait liao!
    *LOL*

    *rolls sleeves up*
    *prepares to help undo the knot*
    Waa... very knotty hor?
    Things will fall into place later on... just a matter of time...
    Cocka Doodle said...
    Hi AhTak, it was indeed a pleasure meeting up with you last Friday.
    I guess everyone has a different outlook on 'getting there', but I truly think that if you are passionate enough about your work,the opportunities will present themselves to you one day. You'll need to identify them seize it when that time comes.
    Be sure you don't miss the trees for the forest!
    Reaching office early, working hard staying late etc...those are the hallmark of a go-getter. Don't let up.
    All is not wasted...you'll inspire colleagues and customers alike.
    AhTak said...
    soli ah ..... been busy lately and no time reply ... soli soli ..

    KY:
    when sometimes we think about it .... Dunno work so hard for what ??? ... but if dun work will have to eat shit ... no choice lor, work hard loh.... haih...

    PDAGirl:
    Thanks... hopefully... more people will appreciate what I've done and what I am doing .... I love to share alot, things I know and things I dunno .... Knowledge is what I've been always looking for and never enuff.... see more to learn more ..... This is what at least I can do .. for all readers of ahtak.blogspot.com... Welcome and hope you enjoy surfing, have I bored you yet ? hehehe

    Spirtual:
    What happened to our friend 同道中人??? Long time didnt see him .... heheheh.cool feels alot better after knowing that alot of people actually care and willing to help .... I think the best time working should when I first join you guys in LowYat... Everyone seems to be Chi Sin one ... HAHAHAHHAHA. Lots of fun ... hehehehe

    Angel:
    LOL .... Just woke up ler .... toke 2 days to recover from ZzzzZZzz and to digest all the good food...hohohoh

    Things ..... are not getting anybetter in anyform ... but .... will see how it goes ..... Just hope for the best ler ....I dun think I want to give up now, still not the time to give up yet...

    shashaBest:
    wah... no update in your own blog but come blog here ??? Must spend you makan Ikea IceCream already heheh ~

    Initially I thought I dun have much friends to talk to and share my good and bad days .... but now I guess I am in the right place ....Stupid entry you guys come and comment funny , when I get sentimental you guys come can cheers me up .... Emotion and Logic kind of hard to balance huh? But I will try to ....

    cocka:
    Finally meet up with you ... I actually finished reading all your blog entries 1 night before the gathering ~ You are damm funny ler ~ Are you made out of HumourCells or what ???HAHAHAHAHAH

    I'll just hope what ever I am am doing and 'thought' now can last abit longer, atleast till the chances pop up before I cant take it anymore ...
    Life ... I think it's never easy and will never be. Whom I met along the way made me stand till now... I think I'll have to work a little harder. I think it's too much but other may think not enough ...
    ***cinDee*** said...
    oi go take picture or go to makan.... heheehehe;p
    AhTak said...
    CinDee:
    Can do both ah ??? heheheheh.....
    Anonymous said...
    Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.