Been to this place called SAKE Shushi in The Curve with my friends fro Breakfast/Lunch. It was "Oi, come go makan !" So as usual I didnt have my camera with me again .... haih..... Hope Off-WhiteBalance didnt make the food looks too bad...

I think they have really cute Logo/Icon ... Or maybe the name are just abit different from mine .... AhTak ... Katak ... :(

Ordered myself some Unagi-dunno-what-Hotplate something something. Taste really good. Nicely done Unagi with vege on some special sauce.


A Japanese garlic fried rice, just in case the Unagi can't fill my stomach ...Just a little "not enuff taste". But the Soya Sause will help on that...



Some PorkDunnoWhat Ramen for my Technical... Just tried te soup, and I dun like it... Not "not nice", just not my flavour ~


SteamBoat with hell alot of Vege and 5 piece of tiny Beef.... Kiam Siap ...





Just For Your Information... One really need some good food to make my friend look like this ....

10 Comments:

  1. c a r c a r said...
    oh i love unagi veli veli muchie ne!

    no wonder speaking japanese with me just now after lunch lah... ek ek ek :P

    come singapore, i treat you good jap food, make sure have many many beef for you :)
    Anonymous said...
    waaa, chatting up carcar after lunch? no need to work ah? lol!!

    phone's camera ok what... still cool photos!
    AhTak said...
    carcar:
    Unagi Don....
    Unagi Susih...
    Unagi Ramen ...
    Unagi Tepanyaki ...

    Lapar already.....Go for breakfast now ....

    may:
    Ular a bit may....Must excercise my fingers abit after makan, better digestion ... ; )

    SimpleAmerican:
    I don't think they will sell me the cup ... eventhou it would be cool to have it displayed on my wall ~
    Jo said...
    I love Jap food! Sakae is one of my favourite joint too.
    AhTak said...
    lil' joy:
    Me intro by a friend .. he work as chef in the Changi AirPort one~~
    King's wife said...
    hmm...looks delicious. One day sure must try.
    AhTak said...
    king's wife:
    Just make sure you "suddently found out" AhTak working in Ikano ... hehehehehe
    Chen said...
    Looks yummy...
    Unagi is my favourite :)
    AhTak said...
    chen:
    I love Unagi .... but difficult to prepare and to cook ( know from japaness comic)
    Anonymous said...
    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.