What a Night....

I think the Event last night should be covered by LB and Jomel and AhMay ler.... So.... I dun care, I still want to post !~ hahahaha

Suggested my Poison to this Nice little Restaurant hidden some where in Bangsa, named Tandoor Wallah. Jomel came fetch me after picking up LB from his place, start to laugh already from there.... Beh tahan lah these guys ....heheheheh

Sorry guys ... seriously cant remember the name ... All i remember is the taste. I thought Idian Food are just Roti Kosong and Maggie Goreng ... apprently not. Like Sushi and Sashimi is not the only dishes in Japaness Food... I learnt something new~~~ Wow~~






LEFT: Some Chicken deep fried with Indian Spices and I tasted some onions
inside. Must eat with the provided mint sauce. Really Khau......
RIGHT: Some fishes fried with spices, but dunno how it taste ler. Didn't try
as I don't eat fish.





LEFT: AhMay's Round 1 nicely arranged for picture session, me borrow abit..
heheh.Love it when she ask "Sek Dakk Mei ?~~~" hahahah
RIGHT: Garlic Naan. The best I ever tried, like how LB states "I will not look at
other Naans". And trust me, it's really that good.





LEFT: Some other Naan, plain Naan. This thing damm good,
5hours after makan still can feel it in the stomach
RIGHT: Tadoori Ayam. Forget about the mamak ones, no fight!
Really Good! Must try !




LEFT: Sayur that taste like Chicken + cheese that taste like Egg.
First time in my life I am eating Vege on my own will. Thanks LB ~
RIGHT: Some...Vege also ... No comment..... didnt eat.




LEFT: Nasi Briyani. SuperGood, must try also. Lots more time
better than the one you makan I mamak one. .
RIGHT: Ice cream, but .... didnt melt very well. Looks the same
after letting it on the table for a while. Taste.... funny, somehow good.


Then after the very Happy Meal ( Take us almost 3 hours). We headed to CenterPoint !!! yeah ~~~ where go crazy with all the gadgets ~ Me being the Photographer trying to get some nice pictures for everyone ~ Then LB busy giving tuition here and there ~ May busy with her MacBook while giving tutorial to Jomel... and I heard alot of " Ahhhhh ... hhahahaha" and " Uhhhhh.... huhuhuhuh" ~~Poison just sit there and be amazed when LB showing some PhotoShopping tips to her ~~~ "Ohh... liddat one" ~~~~ " How ah ????? how ah ???? "~



Thanks guys for the great time. Good time flies as when I got home it's already 3AM. That's why me doing update so late ler ..... AhMay & Jomel, wait abit for the picturs ah ~ Doing it now, will rush it before going home ~ Time to go smoke.... Marlboro~~ I Coming ~


note: Small small world ... met another blogger 10mins ago. BookWorm.... :"You look familiar.... are you AhTak ??" ~~~~hehehehe

note2: Sorry bout the layouyt huh.... having hard trying tp keep them in place and still cant. I gave up .... hang one with me okay ~ So sorry bout that... looks really ugly...

12 Comments:

  1. Jo said...
    waaahhh.. you met Bkworm too!!! Waaa.. see.. so many people wants to meet you now wor.. so the famous liao. Don't forget us when you become some well-known Mr Tak someday ok...? ;)
    Bkworm said...
    just couldn't resist coming in to say hello to 'Ah Tak' who is famous in blogosphere...especially in these last ten days! Appearing in so many pictures and mentioned in so many entries. LOL!! Got to find an excuse to say hello to you (Bkworm very shy wan), so buy an IPOD sock lor - some more don't have IPOD yet!
    AhTak said...
    lil' joy:
    In da process already .... wait ...... jo to ma te ~~~~

    deBookWorm:
    Yawow ~ so many activities ~ hehehehe, having fun with the guys and really happy meeting all these nice people ~ hehehe ~

    BookWorm: How much the iPod Sock ?
    AhTak : RM39
    BookWorm: You look familiar ... Are you AhTak ?
    AhTak : RM29 for the iPod Socks...


    HAHAHAHAH !!!!
    Bkworm said...
    Aiyoh, no wonder, i thought I heard wrongly the first time. Thanks! *malu-lah*. Wah, like dat, I come and buy more from you..hehehe! Err.. got discount for Palms or not?
    King's wife said...
    Wah, ahtak kor-kor, you getting famous already. Pls fast fast take picture for me hor? If not, you will start charging me very soon..
    AhTak said...
    DeBookWorm:Ofcoz ~~~ Special Offer for bloggers ~ hahahha ~

    king'swife:
    I am just waiting .... i bring camera today ... maybe i should bring everyday .. just in case hor ~ hehehehehe
    Anonymous said...
    waaaaaa!!! you used my starbuck mug photo I took! I'm so honoured!! waaaaa!!!

    got summore photos coming, right? right? faster!! fasterrrr....
    c a r c a r said...
    IM BACK FROM SCHOOL LIAO!

    ya ya! ah may like to arrange the food on the table for photoshooting! hahaha.... and the moment everybody take out their camera when the food is serve, is so funny!!!

    well, that is a blogger sweet little gesture ya :)

    now i know wat is the vege taste like chicken food liao..hahah...

    GOING OUT FOR DRIVING RANGE SOON~
    AhTak said...
    *stupid streamyx... make me reply so many time....beest ISP ??? Phui !!!!*

    may:
    The picture very nice mah ~~ heheheh~~~ guess might need to bayar copyright liao. and next time i can borrow you my camera more often ?~ heheheheh

    carcar:
    Yaler, got so say tengkiu to may for arranging the food nice nice for us to take pictures ~ hehehhe. Driving range ???? Meh Lei Geh ??? GOt food one ah ??? hahahaha !!!! Cant take my brain off food ~ hahahaha

    poison:
    Ofcoz the are jealous ~ so many nice peoples came around to visit me ~ hehehehe. now i know the name .....palak panner....what-chama-cal-lit ..... ok !
    no problem for the pictures, always pleasure to take pictures for all the leng luis ~ hohohohoho ~~~~
    L B said...
    Durian! Durian!! We must go for Durian session next! *wink*wink*
    AhTak said...
    soli soli ... working on my blog ... abit late on da reply...

    posion:
    The pictures you took ? Got meh ???? .... hhmm..... I need to look thru the folder..hhmm.... actually May told me only I know she took the picture .. hehehe... no wonder I cant remember i took that shoot...

    LB:
    Mali Mali ~~~ Liulian, LiuLian ~~~ Bao Sek, Mm Leng bao wun ~~hahahahah !!!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.