You guys have no idea how tired and how busy I am now ... Feel like taking of and go back home sleep ... but cant.. Haiz..... BUt wait... I go Starbucks and get some coffee sin ah .......

Tick Tock .... Tick Tock ....
( after 10 mins in Starbucks with a stick of Marlboro ... )

Was abit a bit bored yesterday morning... Untill some of the PK guys come over and visited me. The I curi tulang and go shoot the Fashion show in The Curve ...
More Picturs in my Flickr site.

One omy my Favorite model, Lolita ... very the sweet... she looks like a doll ??? Also, I think this is also the first time I ever can get the White Balance this good, thanks to Great Lighting and the nice White Backdrobe that I can use to Preset the Camera WhiteBalance reading...

Then later at night, a friend of mine asked me to take some pictures of the event held outside Ikano. Road closed, big projectors, some dance and fashion shows, and WorldCup Final !!!

Maybe get some pay for the pictures but not sure how much, as myself dun really happy with the quality, and I think I've missed alot of shot since the area is too big for me to cover, eventhough my friend/customer gave a access pass that I take pictures anywhere I want. Since it's the first time AhTak is shooting events, he dunno where to go and what to take ... just simply hantam in AhTak's way... hehehe... Hope my friend can let me do it again next time, and perhaps let me know what kind of pictures he want, so I can have the job done better and easier. :(


Know who I met last night ?


FireAngle !!! At first I saw a nice looking girl trying so hard to reach her camera to get nearer to the stage, then I recognize that's her when I do review on my LCD ... hehehe. Then I pura pura walk over...

She look at me one kind while I walk over...
AhTak : FireAngle ?
FireAngle : OMG !!! You know me !!! Who are You ?!??!
AhTak :Doesnt matter, I dun think you read my blog anyway. I am AhTak.Blogspot.com

Then blee blee blaa blaa we chit chat abit after taking some "closer-to-stage-pictures" ... I think she looks cuter and more leng lui in "real" ~ Happy to see bloggers in real life ~

8 Comments:

  1. 国源 said...
    hehehe~why the fire angel is the only 1 got lights on huh?
    haha...
    Anonymous said...
    oooorrr.. you curi tulang... I tell your bossy!
    AhTak said...
    KY:
    Leng Lui sure got Spot Light pointing all the time mah ~ hehehe

    lil' joy:
    Wei.. dun lah like that...... Else my male readers will all stop reading my blog wei ~~ hehehehehehe
    Anonymous said...
    Found you! *blush blush*

    And thanks for snapping the close ups for me! :)
    AhTak said...
    SimpleAmerican:
    Thanks ~ I am shooting with a Nikon D70s, loving it sooooooooooooo much. Meet up with FireAngel, and have a nive 10mins chit chat with her ~ hope can spend more time chit chat more when I meet up with her next time, maybe some Model shooting... heheheh

    FireAngel:
    Glad you found me !!! Hope you will spend more time here ~ No Problem with the help, just hope the picture come out ok for you ~ ; ) Nice talking to you ler ~ maybe next time we can go for a Longer Chit Chat session ~ hehehe
    AhTak said...
    poison:

    It's been a realy long while that I don't see you in my comment area ... nice to have you again ~~~
    AhTak said...
    poison:
    Lately really have the mood to blog ... writting entries...taking pictures to post here .... Really Good Mood~ Hopefully more better pictures can be post here and share with everyone ~
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.