Wow .... Sexy ......

All pictures courtesy of chinese.engadget.com


Got some pictures of the latest MacBook from Apple, as some of the guy over the States already have a preview and got some pictures for it. Malaysia ? Next month ler.....

Well... The new MacBook have 3 models and 2 colors to choose from. But the Black one available only with the highest specs. Which is RM700 more for extra 20GB and Black in color....



Black or white ? I'll go for the white ofcoz ... If I am getting one lah~ hehehe. But my plan now is the MacBook Pro. Some new features. The new Power Adapter. NO MODEM (56k).... modem(56k)....who needs it? My place dun even have a phone line. You need one ? Yeah.... maybe it's for the fax.But you'll see an Audio-Input. Good for people that might want to do recording/podcast/audio production/MC/Singer/Cassette Digitization and so on.


New Keyboard...What do you think? I think it's cool...... looks really good in the picture, but not sure how would it feel when I lay my fingers on it. So far.... I think PowerBook/MacBook Pro have the best keyboard ever.....


Infra-Red port at the front. For Front-Row. Or later for some handphone connection or something..... something...



MacBook all comes with a Mirror surface which... I think it's a bad idea to have it. Can you see the reflections there? The Mirror thing might increase the contrast and brightness of the screen, for what ? The current LCDs that on iBooks and PowerBooks are good enuff, or maybe the iBooks' ones are not bright enuff. Bright Screens are really good for people who edit pictures or watch DVD OUTDOOR under hot sun. You do that ? I dont... I prefer nice sofa and Air-Con.


Black.... Some think it's nice, sexy and really easy to take care compare to a White iBook. But.... Black makes no different to any Dell or Compaq or even Acer out there. Even Sony are not using black, they are using purple now.... I just don't like black....But that's really a personal reference.

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'm waiting... waiting... waiting for it to come...

    any idea on the price? the guy at the store told me between 5-6K for the black, but that's quite a wide gap, yea...

    *itchified fingers*
    AhTak said...
    I will be getting the stock by.... next month... Price ler?

    Rm 4399 for Entry level.
    RM 5299 for bigger HD and SD
    RM 5999 for 20GB more HD and Black color...
    Anonymous said...
    Hey AhTak.... Har Har! you better give the bestest bestest package because this may is ONE serious buyer looking for the bestest price.. She drooling non-stop even since January waiting for MacBook.. Best Luck!! :-)
    AhTak said...
    LB:

    Sure I can give some good deals for ahtak.blogspot.com readers ~ hehehehe. Then as bonus i offer myself as instructor for new Mac users too ~

    Waiting for a bloggers gathering when you come back !
    Anonymous said...
    Dear Tak

    haha~ is it bcoz u r black? so u don't like black?

    From:zero5phh
    P.S: Take Care Bro.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.