HAving hard time setting up the "Local" server on my PowerBook ler. Want to have the a Site Management software be setup on my local machine to do some testing before I want to run it on the server. Hhmm.... but the software meant for servers lah.. not local. So I somehow need to setup a "server" running locall on my PowerBook in order for the software to be able to run on my PowerBook.... Susah..... I think I need more time... But why spend so much time on that ler ? just use any other software like iWeb or FrontPage will do loh..... But....



My site can be very cool ler ~~~~

2 Comments:

  1. AhTak said...
    Hope it goes as what you said.... everything setup up as Local server on my PowerBook. Now I just need to setup a new website and play around with the setting and figure out a better/easier way to upload my blog entries on the new site... Susah...

    Maybe LB can help me on that ????
    Anonymous said...
    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it similiar looking to percocet Kathmandu backpacks honda passport cd changer xenical preparat rodek kapsuki Oatmeal and weight loss

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.