Suppose you blog this last Saturday or Sunday, but you know AhTak is a very busy man ... Yes I am... How ever ah ...

Got a nice outing with 1 of my friend from forum PhotoKaki last friday. Great outing, coz I've got so many pictures that I like... Happy ~~~ Share it with you guys here...


Start from buildings first. In the outing I didnt take much pictures in/for the Koi Center, coz previous trip covered mah ~ So this time I take more pictures of Macros and Plants and around the Japanese Restourant.

::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: :::


Here is the entrance of the KLPAC. Something Performance Something lah, cant remember. Nevermind. Once you walk into the building you'll feel like somehow and artist already, the place really "ART" ler ~


Some wine display of the Restourant inside KLPAC. Cool ?~ I like the feel ler. Damm super khau khau de nice ~


See ~ Told you the place damm nice de lar ~ This is the stairs to the second&third floor, should be the studios.


Ok dudes, I really feel like Wong Ka Wai already....


Outside the building, reflections of the Sky + Clouds ... oooooo...... Good Feel .... I like that....




And here is how the Japanese Restourant Looks like, from inside. I really like the feel of this picture, thou it's abit blur due to handshake and out of focus. But I still like it, chui meh ~?


Another View ... They are displaying these Japanese Sake, hell alot of Japanese Sake.


Dun bother this, just photographed for fun.


Japanese Lamp hanging all around the place. Nice.... I sure want some of these when I have have my own house.


Ok.... Here are the Plants Insects and Misc shoots. No introduction, no names no nothing. Use you own imaginations. Or perhaps anyone here can write me something for the pictures ? I wll repost the pictures along with your poems/articles/writtings....




















Have you been enjoying ? Hope you did.... And next week I will be going somewhere else for more pictures ler. Want to collect more nice pictures so that I can print them in Poster Size. So far I am still having hard time finding a picture that I think worth printing poster size.... I think I need to work harder on my Photography, or maybe more inspiration, or maybe a girfriend.... I think I need to get a LIFE...

5 Comments:

  1. LouYea said...
    get to know ur blog from flickr personally like ur photo simple and nice.... anywhere just drop by and say hi
    Anonymous said...
    Like the last few pictures very much, starting with the water droplet on the green leaves. What lens you use to take them?
    AhTak said...
    guruh utih:

    Thanks dude ! Am so happy to see my Link in your site !!! Will try my best to take better pictures... Thanks !... better pictures ... better pictures .... better pictures....

    louyea:

    From Flickr ah ? I thought people come here first then go to Flickr... Hhmm.. Nvm ~ Welcome welcome, hope you enjoy coming to ahtak.blogspot.com ~ Thanks ~~~~

    anonymous:

    no name de ????? Leave names ler next, so i know who I am talking to mah....anyway.... Tamron SP90 1:1 macro...
    Anonymous said...
    haha...got more visitors liao oh tak! Haha...i do really like the stair 1 n the tree 1...haha...really nice!
    KY
    AhTak said...
    KY:

    The stair one is for you lah, Interrior Designer mah ~ hehehehehehhee.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.