Yah ... I know it's abit late to buy this already, but me old man slow update mah. Since now I have a whole Saturday and Sunday to waste, so many playing PSP at home or Starbucks sounds cool eh? I think at least I will get Anyone want to sell off thier used unit ? Or anyone willing to update the price for a new one ?






Hhmm ... Maybe getting either one to start with .....



or maybe this ?


But mostly not ler, coz if I buy Naruto or Bleach then I can share and play with my GF ler ... The other games later lah.

3 Comments:

  1. TingTitLei said...
    dont get need for speed for psp.. its kinda sucky compared to ps2 or pc. and the price is around 900 haha
    AhTak said...
    ttL!:
    hhmm.... I've played the PC and PS2 version of NFS Undergraound, damm siok !!!
    Anonymous said...
    hey mate,
    how come i cant get u with the number.. hv u change ur mobile number???? plz email me or give me a call plz ..



    Samentha M

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.