"Are you the ..... ?"




Over the phone ....

Girl: " Hi, are you the IT Manager ?"

AhTak:" I'm in-charge of IT, can I help you?"

Girl: "Who am I speaking to ?"

AhTak: "I'm Wong.."

Girl: " Hi Mr Wong. I'm Elaine calling from XXX company, regarding ..... meeting/conference something"

AhTak :" Oh, I might be interested to attend, can I have the info thru mail ?"

Girl :" Yes ofcoz, may I have you email ?"



So I guess it was anthother telecommuterdoing thier job ler. So normally I'll just ask them to send everything to my mail and I will direct 'transfer' the mails to my Trash Box...



So, minutes after the call, I got another call ....

Girl: " Hi, are you the IT Manager ?"

AhTak:" I'm in-charge of IT, can I help you?"

Girl: "Who am I speaking to ?"

AhTak: "I'm Wong.."

Girl: " Hi Mr Wong. I'm Elaine calling from XXX company, regarding ..... meeting/conference something"

AhTak: " Uuhh ... do you think I sounds familiar ?"

Girl: " MMmm ... Yah, abit "

AhTak: " You just called me 2 minutes ago, ofcoz I sound familiar.."

Girl: "Oh !! I'm sorry, I must have dial the same number !! I'm Soli ~~~"

AhTak: "It's ok .... just remember to email me the info... "

Girl: "Ok , I will. Sorry .."

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Oooo telemarketing...sounds cool but this gal a bit blur blur la...she must be calling for d whole morning ask for d same question de...hahaha...seem tat she call u twice, y not u ask her hp no??? n date her out n c how blur is she....hahahaha....

    Spiritual
    国源 said...
    Hahaha...what a big head prawn!!
    AhTak said...
    Spiritual:
    Nvm ... She will send me email later .... hehehehehe

    KY:
    DAi Tao Har your head ! Tomolo basketball must go ! I DUN CARE !! IT"S A MUST !!!
    seefei said...
    this lady is a total idiotic & blur like sotong!!
    Anonymous said...
    this is farking funny lor .. kakakaka

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.