Pasar Malam...Chow Yang

Suppose to blog this last week, but nevermind lah since tomolo will be Thursday ( So fast hor ? ) and the Pasar Malam is every thursday one. So after reading if you feel like going then can go tomolo ~ hehehe. And call me if you are going tomolo okay? We go together-gather ~



Rush home fast fast and pick up my GF and fast fast we go to Chow Yang before traffic start to jam, but still stucked on the road for about 20mins and looking for parking. And I am so careless to bring along the camera without SD card inside, how stupid. So the whole night take picture with phone loh, what to do ?




Basically they have everythig in Pasar Malam, including cloths, shoes and others.... But what I am curious is, where is the fitting from for this Boutique ler ? And some other stalls even selling undies ler ... "Excuse me, where testing ah ?" "Aiyoh miss, RM10 for 3 still want to test meh ?" ...HAHAHAHAHHA




Fruit stall. Yo people, please drink more water and eat more fruits ok? Some of my colleagues are sick already ler, maybe is the weather no good, please take good good care of yourself ok? Oranges are good, Vitamin C alot which is to make the Immune System stronger, correct me if I'm wrong...




This is Fantastic !!! Yim gok Gai @ ChowYang PasarMalam! Give it a try if you go there! Also I heard some auntie saying...


Auntie A: Eh, Auntie B. Want Yim Gok Gai Or not ...

Auntie B: No lah ...very fattening one lah...

Howker : Where got fat?! This is not ji Bao Gai lah. Yik Gok Gai different one lah, all fat gone after Gok in the Wok for so long, where got fat left ?

Auntie B: Yakah ?! .. hehehehe... Then give me 1 lah ~




Very famous Uncle Bob Fried Chicken in Taiwaness Style. Deep friend in Dunno-How-Many-Time-Reused-Oil, agak agak mins i think, then take out and serve...


Before serving, some Dunno-What-Spesial-Power are spread for flavour, then only cut into smaller pieces, easier for the bugger ( including me ) to eat. Chicken are skinless for minimal fat and colestrol but surprisingly the outer layer are so crispy and the inside is so the khau khau juicy ! Fantastic !!! I think better than KFC.




Looks good and smells good Dried Flower, for making tea. Alot of choices they have ler, I saw Rose, Lavender, Guk Fah, and lot more that I dunno the name.GF bought some of these to the office ler. RM 15 for a small box but according to the boss, 1 box can make about 30 cuppa tea wah ...




The BEST Tau Fu Fah that I have ever tried for libing on this Planet Earth for 26 years !!! Trust me ! TouFu are so the DAMM KHAU KHAU SUPER SMOOTH TO THE MAX NO CHALLENGE AT ALL ! And the syrup are VERY good too,I think they put in some Ginger, which is a classic way of making it. Talking about classin, the TouFu are kept in a WOOD barrel, that the guy will gently ( but fast, I mean FAST ) dig out the TouFu when ordered, the keep that taste and the heat I guess... Must try okay ? Promise me.




They even sell fish here. But I kind of worry about the freshness of the fishes ler. But anyway.. I don't eat fish. So dont bother go buy and try then tell me how good and how fresh they are, I dont eat fish.


So many untill eye also blur ler ~ hahahaha, me too what ~ Picked up a pack of Peanut Butter Biscuits, a pack of Waffle, and a pack of PotatoChip for GF. I think is PotatoChips lah, you know the one you sure will see in RedBox one, 1" in square and little spicy one ler ~~~




That's all ... Make sure you call me if you are going tomolo okay? I want to get some YimGokGai, some Biscuits, some LukLuk, some Ha MIn, some UncleBob, some MixedFriedSticks, some Leong Sui, some Lo Hon Guo, some Zap Shuet, some ........ and some ..... also the ...... and .......

9 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    aiyooo... *hungry*

    ~lamb kaki
    +wennie said...
    awww.... dis pasar malam... i punya childhood. dis pasar malam i oredi 'bong chan' for almost 18 yrs loh. lat joh mm siu giok mou hai goh dou... ~^^~

    thr got one old skool 'mua chi' behli nice one... n got another one old skool mia 花生糕 or 大塊面 oso damn nice, very de gao liu, den 'chao chao' oso damn nice, de 餃子, popiah... n de laksa oso... damn alot ppl Q up one loh. shud try try.

    u dun eat fish one ah?... no wonder so stupid lah. ngor jao mm thung leh. i eat fish wan. zhen chung ming! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Anonymous said...
    gosh, I haven't been to pasar malam for the longest time, and I live fairly close to SS2! the crowds keep me away, I guess. hmmm... maybe just a quick visit to refresh the memory on what it's like, eh? ;)

    did you buy the yim gook kai?
    Unknown said...
    so miss pasar malam life. I used to work part time in pasar malam to help my friend's father to sell clothes. Foods there really cheap n nice.
    c a r c a r said...
    can bring the malaysia pasar malam to singapore or not?
    AhTak said...
    LambKaKi:
    Come Come lets go hantam all the good food !!!

    +Wennie:
    saw alot of good food there that night ler ~ But too bad my stomach too small cant fit everything and that night was drizzling ler, not much time to go around and try all the food ~ Somemore forgot to bring memmory card ... wasted ... wasted ... maybe bcoz i dont eat fish ?

    LittleAhMay:
    Yaler, I think the crowd were insane ! Even that day is drizzling and kind of early, still alot of poeple packing in the pasar malam ~ hhmm .... go there and refresh your memory with all the good food there sometime lah ~

    KennyNg:
    You work there part time before ah ?? Tell me, is there any fitting room ? or issit really " Wah ..... auntie, RM10 for 3 still want to try meh ? " hehehehe

    CarCar:
    mm dak ler ... there's no pasar malam in Singapore meh ?? Nevermind, next time you come back we go together gather ~ hehehe
    Anonymous said...
    ooi... everynite your zhu lam yuk fing here and there, eat sommemore lar, later bin dai fei zai nei zao zhi sei, hehe
    Anonymous said...
    good site
    Anonymous said...
    good site
    http://www.accomodations

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.