MoveHouse:Dinner:Tired



Attended my friend's wedding dinner, and it's been awhile that I've not been invided to any wedding dinners. The last one I think its.... 2 years back ? Where actually I am wanted to be there as the photographer only. But I am sooooooo looking forward to attend the one next year March punya, should be lot's of fun...



Last night's dinner was held in Oversea Restourant, that I think I dun really like the service there. The waitress/waiter there are more like zombie ler, like 2 weeks didnt sleep liddat, so damm blur dunno what are they doing. Serve the food and refill the drinks like we all we owe him/her money liddat... Somemore half way makan no electricity, but that we can't blame lah, since it's cause by some stupid Lorry Driver banging into some TNB ElectricSomethingTiang, and cause the whole area around Aramanda Hotel into power shortage nearly 1 Hour... But the most funny part on the night was the Host. Speaking the Cantonese with a very terreble TioChiew accent, me and my friends just cant stop lauging as long as she was on the mic .. hahahhaha.




The food are quite nice ler... Big restourant mah ..... Look so Grand and Expensive, food must be good ler. ( But I rather they put more effort on trainning thier waiter/waitress.)




And when the serve the 6th dish, the BattBouLoHonJai ( Mixed Vege with alot of Vege, you all know I hate vege? ), we all go out smoke and CamHore abit





Pity that I didnt bring my Nikon last night as I think it would be a hassle for me to bring full gear to the dinner as I am invited as Guess to makan-makan mah, not Free Photographer ... But hand still itchy and brought a smaller useless Canon.







...Congratulation to Eric and Ally...





ShortNote: House moved but I think I dun like it. Since I am not getting what I paid for. Hence time and money and energy wasted. Damm ..... Thanks Wennie for coming over to help me out on saturday, even not much help.hehehe. Thanks TiuNiaSing for coming over for help and your friend's van, and the TitDaLou and the nice DaiChau~

12 Comments:

  1. The Miserable said...
    Hahaa... Hope your back will be well soon!!
    AhTak said...
    TiuNiaSing:
    Alot better loh ... atleast can sleep last night. Tiu TiTDaLou hai yao d liu dou wow ~ hehehehe. Thanks for the recommendation !!!
    +wennie said...
    mat 7... ngor oi bong gah, hai nei tiu sei bao jou poh mm hang bei ngor dei hoi gung jah.

    nei dou tai dou ngor hou full gear, jiok sai duen fu oi jun bei bong nei sou dei, mat dei, mat chiong thung bun yeh, jou nei ah sei gah lah. ngor dou yao thung nei mai yeh n bun yeh mah. jung dai nei hui gai gai tai man wah tim. suen mm chor gah lah. jung thung nei chiong mai k tim. ngor ni dit pang yao, mana cari?!
    c a r c a r said...
    so many wedding going on...

    *wedding season now*
    AhTak said...
    +Wennie:
    Yao hai wo hor ?~?~ hehehehe. Gam gor bou Nga Bou Lou Shu Fann ngo dou cheng nei sek dou hoi samm ler ?~ hehehehe
    +wennie said...
    mm hoi sum!!! yan wai nei mm bei ngor tai Disco ball... T^T

    dim gai ngor wui gum sohai teng 9 nei gong... yi ga ngor mou dak tai disco ball ah... T^T

    *ha chi ngor dei joi hui sik guo, gan ju loh goh sah bou ham 9 sei nei. hmmph!
    King's wife said...
    you don't like the house?
    AhTak said...
    CarCar:
    Yaler .... Friends either attending dinner or hosting dinner ler ~ hhmm...... But wedding dinners are fun ler ~ Beers ~ Whisky ~ Chinese Tea ~ Siu Zhu ~ hahahah

    +Wennie:
    Ham nei geh tao ! Duk nei geh si fatt !! Gor dou parking hou lan guai ler ~ Har chi dou hai zhor LRT wan jan ler ~

    King'sWife:
    Not really loh ... since I am not getting the bigger room and will not be able to cook for a long period, which is totally different thing said before paying rental... Somemore the period is uncertain... See how lah ~ Your house got place mou ? I dun mind sleeping beside the pond ~ HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    King's wife said...
    hah, the landlord tipu you? Why cannot cook ah?
    Sleep beside my pond? hahahaha!
    AhTak said...
    King'sWife:
    Not the landlord actually ...... haih..... anyway ... see how it goes lah ... I really wish that I will wake up one day morning and receive some sms telling me that I won some RM100000000000000000 cash, then I'll buy a house near your house, then i go drink soup your place everyday ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
    Anonymous said...
    thank you tak.
    Anonymous said...
    thank you tak.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.