Free:Busy:Blog

Hi guys ~~ Back from a nice weekend and have been busy untill now...Got lots of work to do in the office already... Got to get a complete list of computers for the boss, got to back up and re-install the server, got to view at all the computers, most probably backing up and format all of them, one by one... Or maybe use network install, see how lah ... Anyway...




On Sartuday:
Had nice nice nap at home after fetching my GF back from work and breakfast in Ikea ( that's about 11AM ), and woke up around 3~4PM for makan ... in 1U






I love their Ramen for the taste and PriceTag, around RM12~16 and you can have a huge bowl or Ramen. But that I day fall in love with another dish, the ultimate PorkMayo Don. Fried sliced pork along with Mayonaise and Onions... then match with the Japanese Rice ... oooww.... So nice. And Jacq ordered herself a Spicy Ramen Bento, which come with the Ramen, 1 piece of WaterMelon and 4 pieces of GeoZa, that all for RM18 ... Nice hur ~ And the ChawanMushi. Steamed Egg with some dunno what seafood inside. The egg was steamed to perfection as it's smoother than TouFu, with fantastic taste, must test okay ?!



Something I got in the 1U NewWing pond area. Nice mou ? Could be better if I've brought along my BigCamera ...


Sunday:


Woke up around 9AM and beh tahan the hunger, fast fast change and go makan .. hehehe.



Something I saw when we're on the way to UpTown for Dimsum ... the same place I had DinSum with Tiuniasing on saturday... After that we proceed to Ikano for some coffee.


Nice coffee in Starbucks ofcoz, where else. Actually I don't really want to go Ikano ler, since I've been working there for so long and found out that, there's nothing much to wander around there as not much shop and hell alot of people going to Ikea dunno for what on Sunday. But Starbucks in Ikano makes me go back ler, dunno why but I think Ikano and The Curve punya Starbucks taste better than others...Or it's just my taste bud?




Walk around in the Sunday FleaMarket before going home. Strange but I can seems to find any flea, but alot of people instead. Hot Sun + Humit , I love Malaysia .. hahahahha.


Nice mou ? Some garden deco for sale in the FleaMarket.


Then later on after another short nap, we went to PutraJaya for some scouting, that I will know howto go there and which area I can have nice pictures to take, anyone want to join me ? Maybe coming saturday or sunday, daytime. As that night I went to PutraJaya at night and get very disappointed. Road lights on 1 side not the other side, most of the lights of the building are off, the famous bridge are close for some reason, and also alot of DunnoFromWhere and EatFullNothingToDo people lepak there which make me don't want to leave my gf alone in the car and go take picture...

Due to the Hi-Recommendation from AhTiu, we made an effort to go allllllll the way to Serdang for their PaperWrapChicken. well ...


Taste fantastic and now I know why everyone can drive all the way to Serdang for some Chicken, since now I am one of those. Once you open the paper, you'll get some very thick sauce flooding the chicken, I smelled very strong ChineseHerbs, and maybe that's what make the chicken so tasty. Not forgeting the tenderness and the texture of the chicken... hhhmmm ...






But other than just the chicken. I order a YamPork too, which I finish the whole thing by myself, hahahaha ! Damm 9 satisfaction ler !!! hahahaha. Not much to intro ler, since I think everyone of you know this dish very well, I give it a 8/10. Anyone can tell me this is a Hakka or Cantonese dish ah ? I think should be a Hakka dish...




1 small little complain here. Since it's been raining mostly everyday from last week till now, I have been suffering alot from traffic jam. Normally it takes me about 15mins max to reach home, but if it rains, maybe 40mins and on Monday I dunno what's wrong, it took me 1 hour. WTF ?!?!??! 15mins become 1 Hour ?!?!?!??! And I have noticed that, most of the people lost their guts whenever it's raining, big rain small rain no different. When no rain they all can drive like mad cow liddat, so the damm 9 fast like want go Tao Toi liddat, but as long as they see RainDrops on their WindScreen, slower than the snail. Understood that please drive slow in the rain but I think 30KMH on the fast lane is tooooooooooo much of a Safty right ? If you want go slow please got to the slow lane lah, there must be a reason for them to make so many lanes on the road right ? AhPek also liddat, LaLa Chai also liddat, dunno what is Fast Lane and Slow lane. These are the people who cause the Jam and accident loh ...

6 Comments:

  1. c a r c a r said...
    Wah nice leh!

    hou nice tim! thanks for the awesome photo! chicken, and paper. chawan and mushi!

    cannot see flea, can see market!

    argh! shopping, food, coffee!

    geng ah!!~
    The Miserable said...
    ehh... i recommend "lat tong", not "chee bao gei" leh!!
    AhTak said...
    CarCar:
    Hopefully next week can have more nice picture ~ Maybe going to PutraJaya again... but see how's the weather and if there's any Traffic Jam ~ hehehe

    TiuNiaSing:
    Ah Tiu ~~~~ Not the JiBaoGai meh ???? Nice also mah ~ Nvm ... I go again next weekend ....
    +wennie said...
    mat 7... so many places to go adi stil call me out... ngor hou mong gah~ moi gum lan fan lah... -_-"

    next time pigi mana yao cheh hor again? me siu yin den u drink cola lah. ok boh?
    Anonymous said...
    ahtak, I jeres!! your photos so nice, make me lau hau sui. not food oso I lau hau sui!! hou zheng ah!!
    AhTak said...
    +Wennie:
    mong nei gor tao ~ Gamm lan dak han tung ngo MSN jung wah mong !!???
    Next time ... mm ji wow ... mei lam dou, bat guo gang yu mai nei geh ~ hehehehe

    LittleAhMay:
    Wah .. tengkiu tengkiu ... Taking pictures around in weekends , lovely ~~~ hehehehe

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.