Had my breakfast in 1 of the mamak nearby my office this morning, as usual. Since they are the only one that open at that hour ( 6:00AM ) mah, no choice ler. Somemore they are the only one that dun care how long you want to stick your butt on the chair, as long as they see drinks on the table they'll be fine. And daily I will read some magazines and hang around there for about 1 1/2 hours... Unlike other Chinese or AngMoh restourants, the waiters will non-stop coming over to ask " Anything that I can help ? You need more drinks ?", and that means you have hit the quota of having your butt stuck their chairs, it's time to order more food or drink.






My standard "Breakfast Set" would be a Roti Bakar ( Toast ) + Telur Separuh Masak ( Half Boiled Egg ) + Kopi Panas ( Hot Coffee with Milk )... And this morning dunno the 'Nneeh' dunno sleeping or dreaming or what ... I ordered another Kopi panas as I finished the first one too fast, but the 'Nneeh' gave me another Toast. Well fine, coz I am abit hungry coz I didnt have supper last night, and while that I make another order of Kopi Panas. And 2 minutes after, the very same Nneeh gave me a Kopi O Panas .... OMG !!! Woi Boss ! ini hari Tuesday lah ~ Masih Monday Blue keh ?~??

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    you so funny you Nneeh!! haha ~ Lamb Kaki
    Anonymous said...
    if they never charge extra, then ok, wor. LOL!
    Anonymous said...
    wah..got kopi poisoning anot?...at nite can sleep anot?..keeekke..
    King's wife said...
    It's great to enjoy a slow leisurely breakfast hor? no rush...
    Apasal so early u are near your office already??
    AhTak said...
    King'sWife:
    yaler ~ But 2 hours for Roti Bakar + Telur Separuh Masak + Kopi ... abit too long hor ? heheheheheh

    I need to send my gf to work at 6AM ler, then I wait for my time to work ( 830AM ).. Why dun go back sleep more ler? cannot loh ... I tried this morning and it's worse ... my eye bag 2 times bigger and darker.... SK-II can help kah ???
    +wennie said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.