Oh... That's so Sweet ~



Thanks you so much for the coffee ~ Now I am so Energetic can kill Tiger already !!! hahahah ~ Thanks for the Nice Hot Self Brewed Starbucks Coffee ~ Tengkiu Tengkiu ~ And now got to go back to work...


Today kind of ok ler, since I settled the Server already and even have made a mirrored copy on the eMac I am using, since I am not using much of the eMac.



This morning I got a request to convert some .VSD into a Mac readeble file, hence .VSD is a Microsoft Visio output file that is highy not compatible file with Mac. So I have been searching the internet hi and low for compatible software that atleast I can open and convert to Jpeg or PDF. I found ConcertDraw , OminiGraffle , and CorelDraw that is said to be able to open the .VSD file.




Luckily office have fast internet so I can download the Trials in no time for testing. And we are not using Streamyx in the office, we are using Maxis, and maybe that's why so fast .... My ex-Office using Streamyx and the max I can go is about 120kbps ... now almost 300kbps...

After trying out all the softwares I've downloaded, I found out that they can only open the new XML formated which is .VCX, not the older .VSD.... Damm ... What to do ??? Asked almost everyone on my MSN list that's using PC and have VISIO to help ler ~ And special thanks to ShengChai that save my day ~ Converted the file into JPEG for me so I can read and then pass to my colleague. Thanks ! Owe you 1 Teh Ice for that !!!

12 Comments:

  1. +wennie said...
    oi~ abar ni?~ dark paham. -_-"
    Anonymous said...
    u're welcome , boss ~
    AhTak said...
    +Wennie:
    Tak payah paham ~ Itu computer punya barang ... memang blur sikit ~ Tau Kopi cukup lah ~ hahahaha

    ShengChai:
    Tengkiu ... tengkiu ~ If no help me, sure die kena diao ~ hahahaha
    +wennie said...
    dei! u ni panggil i dengok. i dark paham pun darak kasi explain. dell me to paham Kopi can adi. ABAR NI?!~ i only paham 'Milo O Kao' lah woi~
    AhTak said...
    +wenni:
    Ceh ~ panggil tengok Kopi mah ~ Bukan tengok Computar ~ hehehehehe. Ada sponsor sikit kopi kat obis kah ? Starbucks ke, Ipoh Kopi Putih ke ~ Semua boleh ~
    Anonymous said...
    err...the oni VSD i know is Ventricular Septal Defect..hole in the heart....computer mumbo jumbo..mm hou kau ngor..
    AhTak said...
    eve:
    Yaloh Yaloh ~~ Ventricular Septal Defect, that's what came out when i Google 'VSD' ... Blur terus ~ hahahaha
    +wennie said...
    pundek~ kopi darak lah. i minum nen nen aje. mau? i kasi u nen nen bowder. sendiri bancur.

    nen nen good. after drink, kasi u 'Zhen Chung Ming'
    AhTak said...
    +Wennie:
    Wah ..... Zhen Chung Ming ah ? No need lah ~ Me also so smart already ~ I ngo yatt yatt sik ju nou gah ~ mm hai dim dak lei gam seng mok ah ~~~
    Anonymous said...
    haha helping ahtak boss not a big issue ... just my hard disc have to turn a few more round when i install Visio only ~ hahahah ~
    AhTak said...
    shengChai:
    Aiyer dun say liddat ler ~ When come to Windows I damm 9 blur one la ~ hahahahhaha ~ Really appreciate the help ler ~
    Michal said...
    Hi, here are some other information about VSD file. Michal

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.