5:SomethingNew:Thanks


Taken from SiteMeter



Now only know what is SiteMeter, shame on you AhTak... Reason why I've never thought of installing such tool into my blog is that, I think I would know who is reading my blog since there's not much readers. Started of with my dad and maybe 1 or 2 friends that have nothing better to do, slowly some Bloggers came along ( LB is 1 of the earliest, and hope he is still reading ), then my ex-colleagues, then more friends are reading, then some photographer friends are reading .... The visitor count started from 1 visitor ( I think is my dad ) every 3days, slowly to 5 per day, slowly after meeting more Bloggers and friends and which they've link to my blog and populated my blog...Thanks ! For the meeting ups and fun, not the population... This morning I checked,





I have 100 visits with 75 Unique on Friday ! That's big to me ler ~ From 1 visitor every 3 days to 75 visitors in 1 day ! Ok ok , your maybe have 7500000 visitors per day, and that not I care, hehehehe. I am happy to know that there are so many peoples reading my blog, maybe just come over to look at some of my lousy pictures, maybe coming over to read some of my lame jokes or 'complaint'... AhTak say Tengkiu for no matter what reason you have come for. Thank You very much and I hope you've enjoyed yourself.

10 Comments:

  1. rainbow angeles said...
    i oso got come wan... just quietly oni... hope u dun mind hor... but if i got something to say, i'll say wan... :)
    Anonymous said...
    thanks for the beautiful photos, and for life's little lessons every now and then.
    L B said...
    still reading....
    King's wife said...
    Me also enjoy your pictures very much. And sometimes you can say deep, deep mia things.
    Good work!
    AhTak said...
    Angel:
    Yaler ~ I know you often come my blog one ~ heheheheheh. Thanks for coming !!! Bila mou together-gather makan-makan ??!!??

    LittleAhMay:
    Hopefully can share better pictures and more thoughts ler ... lately have been abit busy here and there loh ..... busy busy busy and very tired ....

    LB:
    Another year for me to prepare myself ..... for those "SeperExtremeKhauKhauMegaMax FUN" we're gonna have when you return next year ... hehehehehehehehehe

    King'sWife:
    Aiyo ~ My pictures very cin cai one lah ~ glad you like them ~ And sometimes even myself cannot understand what I wrote ... nei wah chi sin mou ? hahahahahha
    Samm said...
    When i dun leave comments doesnt mean i'm not here ah. I'm damn lazy oni, lol. Anyway, i like ur pics very much. Take lots of them for us to see, k. HUGS
    Anonymous said...
    So envy your stats... Dun get a chance to be like you...

    Btw, I came here bec I saw a link at titoki.blogspot.com, if I'm not mistaken la... Then see here see there, photo so nice, of cos come back la!
    AhTak said...
    samm:
    I also go your blog diam diam mah ... hehehhehehe. Want go Ipoh again for pictures .... sometimes next year I think ...or next month ?

    742:
    Wah ~~~ must tengkiu titoki alot alot ler ~ hehehehhe. Hope you make yourself comfartable and pleasing by looking at my pictures ~ do come back ~
    seefei said...
    i come to admire your photo and try to get to know you more.

    i recently posted some foto on my own blog as a tag. can help to comment. really look forward to you coming *rolling out the red carper*
    AhTak said...
    SeeFei:
    Aiyo ~~~ so kua jiong ??? hahahahaha. no need red carpet ler ~ It's my bangga to have invitaion from you ler ~ hehehehe

    *fast fast go SeeFei's blog *

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.