So many Headphones

After PayDay, hand sure itchy ler ... hehehe




Sony MDR-EX51LP InEar Heaphones... RM119. Good Price, pretty good Sound Quality.


This is the THIRD pair already. First 1 lost the ear cap, second one run over by a car.... :( Previous 2 just took me 1 mins to think "To buy Or NOT to buy". And now after I decided to get a car... I took me 2 weeks to think "To buy OR NOT to buy" ... But at least I still didnt ask for discount, which I should have, but no time to waste ler. Bargain with the salesperson for half an hour and get RM10 discount ? Not me ....

6 Comments:

  1. King's wife said...
    waahhh...headphones also so expensive kah??
    AhTak said...
    King'sWife:
    Mei zau hai loh .... haih .... now RM119 poorer ....
    *heart bleeding ....*
    L B said...
    Don't worry, heart bleeding, got cure wan! Pocket got lubang, bigger problem!!
    Anonymous said...
    I have the same pair, I think. but hor, the wire on my left earphone somehow terkoyak, now it's exposed out from the rubber sheath! I wonder if it's a problem with the white ones only?
    lurker said...
    i have a similar pair.. love the bass reproduction :)
    but each time using it, have to clean out my ear 1st.. if not it wouldn't stay put! hahaha
    AhTak said...
    LB:
    Notghing beat a broken wallet ... haih ....

    LittleAhMay:
    My old one also liddat ler ... must be cheap rubber they are using ... I think it's the same on black and the white ones loh ...

    SimpleAmerican:
    I just love the in-ear ones ler, keep out most of the sounds from the surrounding, but got to careful on the road coz cant hear anything with full blast volume.

    Lurker:
    yah .. the base .... I think PCLong and Adrianyap also got the same pair, after I poison them .. hehehe

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.