Fashion on 1

Been to 1U for some Fashion Shooting last saturday, and meet some friends there...





More pictures to come, kind of busy at the moment...

......................

Updates:

Here are some of the shoots that I like from the event I've been to last saturday. What do you guys think? Hopefully I've did better compare to the previous one I've been to. Good to see other photographers there too they even laugh at me and say. " Wah, AhTak Chung Chut Gong Wu (重出江湖) !! " Does that means I've missed alot of photography? ... Let's look at the pictures.














And the Mens' ... Abit bored to me lah, since no chance to wear so handsome liddat, see also sianz .....









The Fashion Show will be continue on this coming Friday till Sunday, and also there will be a photo contest in conjuction with the fashion show. If I can win the Grand Price for RM3000, I will take out RM300 to belanja all you readers Starbucks ~ Good ??!! Hopefully will be meeting up with Edward, MakKY, and Kelvin this coming weekend, heheheheh. Anyone want to join the fun ?

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    What brand of camera and lens u use to shoot such fine pictures?. Is it shot with natural light (no flash) and what lens and setting u used?
    AhTak said...
    Anonymous:
    Aiyer ... mind to leave your name next time ? I have phobia seeing "anonymous" one ler ...

    Am using Nikon D70s+Tamron 70-300mm, all pictures at f5.6/f6.5 and shutter at 1/200~1/250, ISO 800. No Flash.
    国源 said...
    wahahaha..the girl very 'Chio"!!!!!
    Anonymous said...
    can be mistaken for the work of pro..wish u win!
    Anonymous said...
    The 5th from the back... That guy looks a bit like Jay Chou...

    I'll wait for the 300 bucks... =)
    AhTak said...
    KY:
    Which girl ??? hehehe .. too bad you're gonna miss them this Sturday, while I cant stop pressing the shutter .. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

    kris:
    Dude ~ Grant you the Best Comment on this entry ... hehehehe. Yet to submit my work before 24 this month.... Not comfortable with POS ler ....

    742:
    Wei ! cannot comment on the guys lah ~ Let her do the judge ... hehehehe

    RM300 got to pray 9 9 and wish everyday ler .... seen other's work and they are like so much better than mine .. :( Just for the sake of fun, and nothing to lose mah ~

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.