Today's Work

Working on some "Cleaning & Repairing" Job today....

Someone come to me and said :" My 'A' key is not working can you help me with that ?"
So ofcoz I go to have a look and try to figure out what's going on ler, and the 'A' key is really not working, but not just the 'A' even 'Q', 'W', 'S', 'X' and other key around that area also not working. I thought "Cannot be .... Must be something wrong" ..

So I took out a few keys any see if there's anything stucked. And guess what, I see water stain ...





Huh? cannot see the water stain? Ofcoz ... I've cleaned it ....
By taking out all the keys ...



And let it dry out overnight ....





Plug it in the this morning and Voila ! The keyboard is not working !! What? You still WISH the keyboard will work after soaking in half a glass of water ( should be around 100ml, from the amount of stain in the keyboard ) overnight ? I don't remember seeing and 'Water Resistant' on the box ....

2 Comments:

  1. k.t.x said...
    wow..even this keyboard pics look good!how can u even think about taking pics of keyboards??

    so cool!
    AhTak said...
    Wow ~ thanks
    It's been along time didnt see you around ~

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.