Camera Not mine

Didn't actually fully try out the new AirCon on Saturday ler, coz I sleep late due to the PSP:


Picture from EA Games

Thought I can own the City mah....
And also got to wake up early on Sunday coz I have an event to attent ~ Second Business Opening Ceremony from Brenda @ D'Artist, Sri Hartamas. But somehow I rather call it Unofficial PK gathering, so many of PK members went there ler .. hahahaha ..


Lets congrats to Brenda for her second business. ( I dun even have my First Busisness ... ). And also here is a picture to show how happy she is, and how glad she is when friends came for the party ~


Talked all day already, now show you what is Brenda's Second Business. Deng Deng Deng .... !!! Dun ask me ah, I dunno what is that also. I just know it looks kind of sexy on the plastic model, but too bad that day no LIVE model do catwalk with that, too bad.


Other that Product, we also have lots of food to makan ler. Got Mee Hun, Ayam Goreng, Vegetarian Curry, Vegetarian Lamb Curry, Vegetarian this, and Vegetarian that ... wah... Vegetarian sure I no mood already loh. But there's still Ayam Goreng and Mee Hun for me to han tam, hehehehe, and the Vegetarian Lamb also not bad.


This I dunno what lah. I think it's friend Flour trying to be Sotong AKA Vegetarian Fried Sotong. But doesn't it looks like worm ??? Dun be fooled by the look of it, AhTak did have a handfull of it that day. Good AiTelYiu ...



When guys are sitted round and got nothing better to do, they start to Chui Shui. Talk about PSP, about Camera, about Streamyx, about this, about that, about girls and about us. Talk talk talk ...


Brenda's Studio offer a few free ..FREE and i dunno !!!! DAmm ... A few free Studio sessions for PK members. While waiting for the photographers who booked the room, I pandai pandai sneak in the studio with the gangs to do abit shooting sin loh ~ hehehe. Tell you ah, this is first time AhTak step in a proper Studio, amazed by the Strobes, the Backdrop so big, RnB music so feel like fuc dancing. And so ngam Andra was there, good loh ! Got model ~ So fast fast borrow Babyk's D200 and did a few shoots ...




Thanks Brenda for the invitation, thanks BabyK for the camera, thanks Geoffery for the Monster Hunter, thans TS for using my PSP batt, thanks Wong for teaching how to use the D200, thanks all lah ~ Diu, almost going home already now, cant wait to full blast the AirCon while outside is raining now. Hhmm ... maybe tonight will snore louder abit ...

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    yalar .... i use your psp ...
    no nit tell da whole world geh ~
    国源 said...
    wawawa...so nice, didnt go thr also feel the excited oredi, hmm...never gather with all the photographer bfor!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.