The Wan Family

Caller : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan? (anyone)

Operator : Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

Operator: You are talking to someone! Who is this?

Caller: I'm Sam Wan(someone).? And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's
urgent.

Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But
what's this urgent matter about?

Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noel Wan(
no one) was involved in an accident. Noel Wan got injured and now Noel
Wan is beingsent to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan(everyone) is on
his way to the hospital.

Operator: Look if no one was injured and no one was sent to the
hospital, then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this
hilarious but I don't have time for this!

Caller:You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator: I'm Saw Lee.(sorry)

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    hahaha ....

    noel wan = ahtak ~
    AhTak said...
    TS:

    And thier long lost brother .. HamKa, HamKa Wan ,
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.