Wasted Weekend

Well, things didn't happened as how planned, no shooting, no shopping, no YamCha, no nothing, not even internet till this morning... Why ?


The Result of the basketball session last Friday. Luckily I wasn't driving that night, else I wouldn't know how to get home. Thanks Max for the ride ~ Funny is that asked:

"Which leg you hurt ?"
"My right, why?
"Oh... if you twisted the left then better lah, still can drive"

So I hurt my right ankle and can't put my legs on the Acceleration and Brake, I can't drive !!! I am grounded ! Damm...



Back to work and this is what I wear, coz my Pierre Cardin cannot fit both my leg and the bandage ler, and the Sifu says got to put on the bandage will Friday... HHmm, guess I'm gonna miss the Badminton session ths weekend, again ....

updated:



First day back to work, my table view .... Ouch .... Why I hurt and Ankle instead of my finger wow ....



Latested Update:

2 Comments:

  1. 国源 said...
    haahaha..this mean its time for u to take a rest lor!!
    AhTak said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.