You Were a Koala

You value living life at a slow, peaceful, meditative pace.
You give insightful advice, helping others to overcome obstacles.




I was a Koala before I am AhTak ?? CUTE !!! HAHAHAHAHA ... I think maybe it's true according to what it says, some of it...



For Chinese New Year, I skipped all the MahJong/Poker/LaMi/21 Points/Red Points and all other ( I don't actually gamble ) ... Skipped alot of Ang Pao begging, and skipped alot of Photography sessions..... Where have I been and done ?



Here loh...... The Pantai Cafe/Mamak...

Afternoon view... Windy, Soft Sunlight, Smelly Seashore, disgusting illegal immigrants, annoying Ah Lian and Ah Beng ... oh, I'm Loving It !





But I actually enjoy myself looking at the nice views around the place and the natures. The sound of the waves, birds squeaking hunting fishes, fishes swimming relex-ly so the birds can catch them ?! = = , also the crabs that's lying around the shore looking for foods. Nice... Seriously, I rather spend time sitting there than sitting in some strangers's house watching people playing cards. Are the crabs and fishes more interesting than poker ? yeah ....

Birds resting on Old-sunken-abandoned-ship waiting for prey .... Deng Deng Deng ...


There are millions of zillions crabs running here and there along the shore, dunno doing what ofcoz, I not crab, ofcoz I dunno. Soli lah, this is the nearest I can get unless I want to I want to make myself dirty drown in the mud.


Nice view hor? Too bad Jac wasn't around to Lomantic abit with me that time ler, else I think she will say "Yes I Do " ... too bad....


Sunet behind clouds, nice hor ? .... Perfecct ending for a great day...


Mud Skipper. I call it the SoHai fish. I can jsut look at it jumping up and down all day long. Isn't it fun looking at SoHai doing the SoHai thing ? hehehehe


We even have time to do some emo-LanYaoYeng-extreme camhore... yeah ....


Teh Pantai: The all time favorite drink, view video clip for action...




7 Comments:

  1. +wennie said...
    lazy to comment. besok baru comment.

    so, stop berbising-bising adi, auntie.
    国源 said...
    wohohoho..a lot of nice pictures..good good good..
    wow..u have a nice chinese new year!
    k.t.x said...
    mann, u r juz brilliant with yr fotography. well done.

    u know, i look up on u a lot with those sort of composition. great!

    oh yeah, it's not too late...happy chinese nude year!
    Anonymous said...
    Walau! The tea you were drinking... teh susu ar? So much milk leh!!
    AhTak said...
    +wennie:
    Wah lao. you liddat also can ah ? You think what ? Kendai runcit ah ? Can hutang ..... diu ....

    KY:
    Yeah ~ Great to be home + Friends + nice places for pictures ~ ehehhee

    KTX:
    Welcome welcome ~~~~ I am jsut being lucky at those time for the pictures lah, where got brilliant ~?~ hahahahah ~ Seen some of your work too, I like the contrast in your pictures ~ nice ~ Gong Xi 'Fat' Chai to you ~ hohohohoho

    742:
    Teh Pantai ~~~ some place call it Teh Madras, which I think should be the Original name loh, and the place I drink at use thier shop name for the drink.
    +wennie said...
    ah tak,

    no lah, not kedai runcit. roti lou jeh... bi bot bi bot~ give u my '555' bou jai, seh ju sou sin. loh doh liong tiu loti.
    AhTak said...
    +wennie:
    Roti lou ???? Mou ah ! Roti mai sai ! Kaya mai sai ! Mat 7 dou mai sai !!! MM jou 9 nei sang yi !~ hahHhHH

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.