Time ... Not Enuff

ShortNote: I am soooooooooo sorry for leaving you guys these few days~ Been really super the busy and got NoMood Disorder, which according to some Doctor, it takes time to heal ....



Just for you information, things goes really smooth and good back in Ipoh last weekend, she meet my parents, my parents meet her, things goes just fine and ... hhmm... Good ~ hehehehe

But I think I share the pictures of Ipoh first , later only write more ok mou ? Since you guys come here for pictures ONLY anyway .. hehehe, just kidding ok !!! Please do come back and visit more often, I will try to have more entries when I hve more time ok ?~ I promise.







Beautiful Sunset from the Bus on the Highway to iPoh. Amazing ... Suffered alot from the haze in Kl, and these ... At least to clear abit and calm down abit. I think every sunset has it's own story to tell, just like everyone of us. It may represent how was the day? Maybe ?














11 Comments:

  1. seefei said...
    must teach me more, bro! you are good lah!

    how is the situation in ipoh? hazy? got try the ipoh kai lup fan or not? it is as old as the chicken rice and but half as famous. you can try it at sin hup kee at leong sin nam street.
    Anonymous said...
    the sunsets are beautiful!! yes, they do sometimes "tell" how the day was.

    ngar choy kai... chee yoke yuen... sangsuk dan... roti bakar... ZHENG AH!!!
    rainbow angeles said...
    waa... i see the toasted bread and i'm hungry liao.. shucks...

    glad that everything went well! ;)
    Unknown said...
    Oh... im hungry now! Eh... that day when I pass by Ipoh, there very hazy wor... how come the scenary so clear?
    King's wife said...
    "NoMood Disorder"...that's a good one.
    Glad everything is working out, so far so good.
    Wah, I want that kaya toast, and that egg...looks perfect!
    titoki said...
    I'm hungry already looking at the Nga Choi Kai!!!
    AhTak said...
    SeeFei:
    Wah ~ You also very good what ~ hehehehe
    I didnt know must try Gai Lap Fann in Ipoh one ler, I thought famouse and available in Melaka only ? ..ok ok, next time i go check it out...

    LittleAhMay:
    Just cant resist all the food in Ipoh huh ~?~ hehehehehe.....

    Angel:
    Come lah ~ Lets go makan ~ The mamak near my place have nice toast and eggs also ~ hehehehe. Yah, glad that everything went fine, and getting better ~

    KennyNg:
    Got meh ? I am still half way on the HighWay around ..6PM, clear blue sky and the clouds formation really nice, then beh tahan and took a few pictures ler ~

    King'sWife:
    Faii Diit ler ~~~ Long Time did makan with you already ler ~ When you free le ?

    titoki:
    Nga Choi Kai ???? You still owe me Starbucks, Lecka Lecka, Baskin Robin and Ju Lam Yuk !!! Where are they ??? HUH HUH ???
    国源 said...
    time is always not enough 1 lar..
    haha..the dunno sunset or sunrise is damn nice brother!!!
    ***cinDee*** said...
    mam mam!!
    pakDEN said...
    nice sun set shot! keep it up bro weheheh..
    Emily said...
    Awesome first picture!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.