Happy Birthday ...

It my birthday today but I am not feeling any happy with it.

2 SMSs saying Happy Birthday...
2 Testi in Friends for HAppy Birthday...
RM50 left in my bank...

My Grandpa passed away yesterday. So today I will be going to Ipoh. Suppose to leave KL yesterday to accompany my mom where she reach KL by 10++pm and straight going Ipoh yesterday. But me and my mom thought that it's better that I can take of on Sunday and Monday, so I can have more time to be in Ipoh. I know my mom need me to be her side by now...

I am not sure if I can take some pictures for the funeral... It's for the last pieces of memory I can keep before he will be under six feet. At least a day where everyone give some respect to my beloved Grandpa. You've encouraged me alot when I was a kid, you have thought alot. Back then I thought the words and idea that you are trying to teach me are really annoying. Untill the day where I leave my own parents for study and I realised that there are no one will be more important than parents and siblings, nothing more important than familiy.

I will miss you...

4 Comments:

  1. 国源 said...
    i'm sorry to hear tht..i know how u feel,caz my grandfather also passed away right on my birthday..Jan 9th...
    ***cinDee*** said...
    hey bro... happy birthday to you..
    and also my condolences to your family. may he rest in peace .

    take care
    L B said...
    Happy Birthday to you, belated, and condolences for your loss...
    AhTak said...
    Thanks guys ... Hhmm... Complicated feeling I've got ...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.