Did I told you guys I got myself a new MobilePhone/HandPhone/TelefonBimbit ? Yah, It's a SonyEricsosson K750i ler.



Not Lan C ler, HAVE TO get a new phone after I lost my old one (K700i) in Ipoh.... sad sad sad...$$$...

Well... Put aside sad things and come to Happy Ones...
Quality from the Phone's Camera really shocked me... Almost the same with the pictures I can get from my old Sony DSC-P2...Almost. Just most of the time it cant get a correct White Balance, take ages to Focus, terrible Noise Level...It's just a phone, don't expect too much okay ???


Some ashtray ...

Some Tissue Papers...

Some Vege that i Dont eat...


After taking so many pictures with my D70 and D70s.... I found out that I actually take less pictures compare to my Sony DSC-P2 time... I carry it everyday everywhere I go and almost everything... Now... haih..... "Hhmm.... not nice lah..." " Malas to carry lah...." " ..... full of excuse ......

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I almost got me that phone but decided to wait for Nokia N73 instead for the new Symbian OS. Let me play with it someday? :D
    AhTak said...
    Emily:

    Wei ~~~ Long time no see ler ~~~ Where have you been ???
    Nokia N73 ah ? Not sure bout it .... tested my friend's N70. which is a piece of junk, what wins over my K750i is the 3G only, which I dun think it would be useful to me yet....
    Emily said...
    What's so horrible with the N70? o_O
    AhTak said...
    Emily:

    No problem with N70..... Just I dun like Nokia ( user menu sucks ) and get really disappointed withe the camera... And I think 3G will not be a big thing for me till half of my friends gets 3G... I can always get onlined with my PowerBook almost 12hours a day, that's more than enuff for me already.... Nokia with Camera and 3G ? No thanks...

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.